White Co v Dekalb Co

Stealer007

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word if from Dekalb Co they are going to romp the white county warriors. Maybe White Co can shut up the arrogance coming from the Dekalb Co side. Is anybody else attending the State Championship game when Dekalb Plays???

Go Dekalb..it's your homecoming, you have the right to be confident...you know that white county is a good team and always plays you tough..don't worry about the know-it-alls that think your arrogant

Guest Termite

I doubt it. DC will mop up with the Warriors.

Croz, have you seen both?? I only know what I saw when WC played SC. I know nothing about DC. Poteete and Abrams were there when DC was at their best a couple of years ago. Since they both left, and what Ive' seen and heard since leads to lean towards WC. Thought maybe you seen them this spring or in a scrimmage and could ive a little insight.

Yes you are right Dekalb hasnt played anyone all year. Coach Trapp had to schedule easy teams so his teams record looks good. That's what he is all about. He is not the Coach Trapp of his beginning days. This Tiger Team has some pride. From what i can recall white county could be able to knock them off and if they do it will derail the season for the tigers. Because there players will shell up and then lose to smith have back to back loses and there goes there season.

Yes you are right Dekalb hasnt played anyone all year. Coach Trapp had to schedule easy teams so his teams record looks good. That's what he is all about. He is not the Coach Trapp of his beginning days. This Tiger Team has some pride. From what i can recall white county could be able to knock them off and if they do it will derail the season for the tigers. Because there players will shell up and then lose to smith have back to back loses and there goes there season.

DeKalb's Offense if averaging 42 points a game and the D is averaging 6.5 a game against, unfortunately you are correct, the first 3 teams dekalb has played are having horrible seasons, i believe this week will be much different, dekalb will not win 42-7. It will be a great game though i believe. Wish White County a safe trip to DeKalb, be careful crossing sligo its not the most stable bridge. :thumb: