Turbyfill Resigns

Rainwater

I have my opinion as to what brought this on at this point of the year but will only say that Cloudland and the Lander faithful cannot bare this type of situation again....Nor could any prideful program...With that, good luck to the new coach and good luck to Clouland's rebuilding of their program....We desperately need to stiffin up the fb competition in the area

We need the whole region to pick it up.It makes everyone better in the long run. I like games that makes goosebumps stand up.This has been lacking for quite some time.Lets have a region that everyone can be proud off.

Mr Pittman has a pretty good football resume. For those that haven't heard of him; he won all region and all conference awards at Scottsdale Junior College, he played defensive end at Fork Union Military Academy, then started at Guard for ETSU. He recently worked as offensive line assistant at Virginia Military Institute. The young man should know quite a bit about football. I can't wait to see how he runs this PROGRAM. He will need all the help he can get. So let's get behind him and push this team back out front

congrats to the new coach and also to the cloudland faithful, i know that it has been a long spring but with spring practice now in the not so distant future it is time to put the last several monthes behind and get going....good luck landers

Ditto Trigger,this has been a crazy mess to say the least.The new guy should be able to bring knowledge and disapline to the program.The Cloudland faithful needs to be supportive and patient.He's never been a head coach at any level.It will be a learning experience for him as well.From looking at his past,I'd say he might know a few things about hard work,disapline and comittment.Those 3 elements are what kids need to learn.Life lessons.

I would dare say our opinions are about the same. I too hope for the best and am willing to work with coach to better the PROGRAM. No matter who he thinks gives them the best shot at winning

Hes gonna need the support...He needs to Know whos in it for the best of the program, who he can trust to help and so on...When you all start rubbing shoulders, let me know, Id like to meet him :twisted::roflolk:

Edited by uknoit2

Hes gonna need the support...He needs to Know whos in it for the best of the program, who he can trust to help and so on...When you all start rubbing shoulders, let me know, Id like to meet him :twisted::roflolk:

Someone just posted a picture of the handsome guy,doubt you could miss him.lol

• Upvote 1

We need the whole region to pick it up.It makes everyone better in the long run. I like games that makes goosebumps stand up.This has been lacking for quite some time.Lets have a region that everyone can be proud off.

I agree!!!! COME ON NOW 'LANDERS ('horns, rangers, etc), get it together and BRING IT!!!! THESE DOGS ARE HUNGRY! 2-bits 4-bits 6-bits a dollar, all for the Bulldogs stand up and holler!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! GRRRrrrOOWWWWWwwweellllll!!!!!

Your turn KING.... :roflolk: