Springfield Yellow Jackets vs Henry County Patroits

TheCommissioner

Our QB won't be caught if he breaks free. Our RB will punish your defenders and outrun many of them. Our passing game is fair at best, but we won't need it. Our secondary is adequate at best and can be exploited, but not by Springfield. Our OL and DL will annihilate the Springfield OL and DL. Our kicking game is good, not great. This game should be no contest. The food will be good and plentiful. Have a safe trip.

BUT . . . while it is true the secondary is "adequate", attempts at exploitation have been dangerous (literally dangerous). Just ask the receiver from Northwest who got his entrails dislocated near the end of the game by a second string HC secondary defender. Human nature dictates he won't catch another open pass this year with his eyes open. A wreck like that early in the game eliminates the pass game for HC's opponent. And a wreck like that has happened EVERY game I've watched.

:roflol: I can't stop laughing. 28 points will not be scored by Springfield. Maybe if we play again in the playoffs (if you guys make it) then combined you might score 28 points. This game will be over quickly. Running clock in second half again for the Big Red! :roflol:

FACT Alert

3 FactsOnly identified in the above statement. Springfield will not score 28 points combined if we meet again in the playoffs. Not against this offense.

so this what we know about hc they are the greatest thing since sliced bread, and are more like a SEC team w/ their power and overall team speed.

as JACKET fans we all know how hc has won 9 straight regular season state championship's. well too bad they're gonna get beat on friday,

by a team that they feel has no chance of making it a game, hc will be crying about penalties, t/o's and how they had 24 injuries during

warmups . JACKETS 28- hc 24

FACT Alert

No Facts identified in the accompanying statement. None.

I am the one you are calling classless. You dont know me and have no right to judge my character by one post. I dont need your affirmation to establish my self worth or esteem. Why do you hate me so much? You dont know anything about me except that I am a fan of SHS. You complain because you say that SHS has no fans. So you hate the few of us that are out there. Tell you what, I will be there Friday unless something unfortunate happens (I have a relative in the hospital that is near death). Why dont we try and meet and you can decide then if you still hate me. I will tell you this, also. And I will repeat myself. Whomever from our district makes the playoffs, I will be pulling for them. I will become their biggest fan. Can you say the same? Could you pull for some innocent SHS player who is still a children as they experience a once in a lifetime event. We both know the true answer to that don't we? Your hate is so great for SHS that you would steal a thrill from a child. Think about that.

Commissioner,

Dude. We are excited about our football team. We know it won't last forever. We all remember going for it on the 4th down because we didn't have a punter, going for 2 because we didn't have a kicker. Any apparent disrespect is intended to be in good humor and good faith. Most of us are daddys and we understand we have to take the bad years with the good. We are hopeful this is one of the good years. We know it might not be. But we sure as **** know when it ain't. That said, good luck Friday night. Hope you come to the game. Hope you agree with many that we offer a spectacular atmosphere. Hope your drive is safe and pleasurable. And, I apologize in advance of this statement and hope you don't take it wrong, but . . . hope we cause the clock the clock to run at the start of the second half and that your drive home is safe and allows adequate contemplation about your loss.

I am the one you are calling classless. You dont know me and have no right to judge my character by one post. I dont need your affirmation to establish my self worth or esteem.

Either way, I will not stoop to the level you request and name names. Nor will I attempt to affirm your self worth or esteem...I am not into that. Your character is not in question...I simply believe it would be classless on my part to name coaches on this board.

BUT . . . while it is true the secondary is "adequate", attempts at exploitation have been dangerous (literally dangerous). Just ask the receiver from Northwest who got his entrails dislocated near the end of the game by a second string HC secondary defender. Human nature dictates he won't catch another open pass this year with his eyes open. A wreck like that early in the game eliminates the pass game for HC's opponent. And a wreck like that has happened EVERY game I've watched.

NW isn't capable of exploiting our secondary. If we play someone who is, we are likely in for a game, provided they have anything to go along with it.

Either way, I will not stoop to the level you request and name names. Nor will I attempt to affirm your self worth or esteem...I am not into that. Your character is not in question...I simply believe it would be classless on my part to name coaches on this board.

That doesnt explain why you called me classless.

I am truly sorry for your relative who is so ill...I will pray for him/her. I do not hate Springfield...I hate the whining, but hopefully that is over and done with. I will pull for our district teams in the playoffs no matter who they play (that includes Springfield). I expect an annihilation tomorrow night...I really do...and I hope a couple of your coaches have grown up since I saw them last. Have a safe trip.

Commissioner,

Dude. We are excited about our football team. We know it won't last forever. We all remember going for it on the 4th down because we didn't have a punter, going for 2 because we didn't have a kicker. Any apparent disrespect is intended to be in good humor and good faith. Most of us are daddys and we understand we have to take the bad years with the good. We are hopeful this is one of the good years. We know it might not be. But we sure as **** know when it ain't. That said, good luck Friday night. Hope you come to the game. Hope you agree with many that we offer a spectacular atmosphere. Hope your drive is safe and pleasurable. And, I apologize in advance of this statement and hope you don't take it wrong, but . . . hope we cause the clock the clock to run at the start of the second half and that your drive home is safe and allows adequate contemplation about your loss.

I hope someday to be able to write the same thing to you and you take it in good spirits as well. Understand completely what you are conveying. I am glad that HCHS has loyal fans. Our children today need all the encouragement they can get. BOTH on the football field and off the field