Springfield Yellow Jackets vs Henry County Patroits

TheCommissioner

NW isn't capable of exploiting our secondary. If we play someone who is, we are likely in for a game, provided they have anything to go along with it.

I agree, up to the point that entrails are dislocated. Then, in my opinion, pass catchers will not feel comfortable with catching passes in the secondary. At that point, human nature intervenes. It's the same as as kid trying to hit a curveball after being hit in the throat by a fastball. They just don't trust it'll curve.

That doesnt explain why you called me classless.

In all honesty, my post didn't come out right...the meaning of what I was attempting to say wasn't clear. I didn't mean to say or imply that YOU have no class (I wouldn't know about that)...what I intended to get across was that the act of me naming coaches on here would be a classless act that YOU recommended...I will not do that. Is that clearer?

I am truly sorry for your relative who is so ill...I will pray for him/her. I do not hate Springfield...I hate the whining, but hopefully that is over and done with. I will pull for our district teams in the playoffs no matter who they play (that includes Springfield). I expect an annihilation tomorrow night...I really do...and I hope a couple of your coaches have grown up since I saw them last. Have a safe trip.

thank you. and for the record I dont hate you. If you really taught for over 30 years (and arent some kid writing this stuff) I applauded your career. We need dedicated public servants now more than ever. Our children (all children in all schools) desire our best. The pay scale of a teacher should be the equalivant of what a company president makes. Then we would see more people entering the teaching profession. Teaching is a thankless job that you have to do because you love children and want to make a difference in young lives. So I thank you again for your career. See, I am not that bad of a guy after all.:rolleyes:

I hope someday to be able to write the same thing to you and you take it in good spirits as well. Understand completely what you are conveying. I am glad that HCHS has loyal fans. Our children today need all the encouragement they can get. BOTH on the football field and off the field

If it is your opinion that football is about the kids and not about us, then you and I are on the same page. If you have the opportunity someday to bust my balls, take full advantage of it. If I don't take it in good humor, refer me back to this post. Tell your boys that this Henry County fan wishes them well. And that I'd appreciate a fumble and a couple of bad snaps for good measure.

In all honesty, my post didn't come out right...the meaning of what I was attempting to say wasn't clear. I didn't mean to say or imply that YOU have no class (I wouldn't know about that)...what I intended to get across was that the act of me naming coaches on here would be a classless act that YOU recommended...I will not do that. Is that clearer?

Thank you for clearing that up. One of the fallacies of email is that the tone of the writing is hard to catch some time. Many, many times the tone of email is misunderstood. I might add, unfortunately you suffur from this malady more than most. I think we have a hard time understanding your tone and think immediately that it is negative. Feel free to correct where needed. I hope that the game is closer than what you are predicting. I am not sure what SHS team will show up. I can only hope for a well prepared one. Take care

thank you. and for the record I dont hate you. If you really taught for over 30 years (and arent some kid writing this stuff) I applauded your career. We need dedicated public servants now more than ever. Our children (all children in all schools) desire our best. The pay scale of a teacher should be the equalivant of what a company president makes. Then we would see more people entering the teaching profession. Teaching is a thankless job that you have to do because you love children and want to make a difference in young lives. So I thank you again for your career. See, I am not that bad of a guy after all.:rolleyes:

Never thought you to be a bad guy...not at all. I am not a kid, and definitely a former coach of three decades.

If it is your opinion that football is about the kids and not about us, then you and I are on the same page. If you have the opportunity someday to bust my balls, take full advantage of it. If I don't take it in good humor, refer me back to this post. Tell your boys that this Henry County fan wishes them well. And that I'd appreciate a fumble and a couple of bad snaps for good measure.

It is my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised to see you get your wish.

Thank you for clearing that up. One of the fallacies of email is that the tone of the writing is hard to catch some time. Many, many times the tone of email is misunderstood. I might add, unfortunately you suffur from this malady more than most. I think we have a hard time understanding your tone and think immediately that it is negative. Feel free to correct where needed. I hope that the game is closer than what you are predicting. I am not sure what SHS team will show up. I can only hope for a well prepared one. Take care

You are correct...tone, or lack of tone, is a problem in emails, texts, etc. I don't mind the fact so many seem to not care for me. They don't like that I am willing to speak my mind and be blunt. I truly believe what I say. I will honestly be SHOCKED if we don't win by 30 or more points. People cringe when I say those things. Many want to say them but won't allow themselves to do so. Some people who don't like what I say, automatically assume a negative tone. I don't mind that either. You insult me when you wonder if I am a kid...I don't know ANY kid as smart as I am (now that ought to set off the Red Warrior Haters...LOL).

Commissioner,

Dude. We are excited about our football team. We know it won't last forever. We all remember going for it on the 4th down because we didn't have a punter, going for 2 because we didn't have a kicker. Any apparent disrespect is intended to be in good humor and good faith. Most of us are daddys and we understand we have to take the bad years with the good. We are hopeful this is one of the good years. We know it might not be. But we sure as **** know when it ain't. That said, good luck Friday night. Hope you come to the game. Hope you agree with many that we offer a spectacular atmosphere. Hope your drive is safe and pleasurable. And, I apologize in advance of this statement and hope you don't take it wrong, but . . . hope we cause the clock the clock to run at the start of the second half and that your drive home is safe and allows adequate contemplation about your loss.

there are some of us who are as passionated about SHS and Springfield as there are HCHS and Paris. I get upset (as well as you do) when I feel like the community I have been a part and the school that my children attend comes under attack. Maybe I over-reacted

You are correct...tone, or lack of tone, is a problem in emails, texts, etc. I don't mind the fact so many seem to not care for me. They don't like that I am willing to speak my mind and be blunt. I truly believe what I say. I will honestly be SHOCKED if we don't win by 30 or more points. People cringe when I say those things. Many want to say them but won't allow themselves to do so. Some people who don't like what I say, automatically assume a negative tone. I don't mind that either. You insult me when you wonder if I am a kid...I don't know ANY kid as smart as I am (now that ought to set off the Red Warrior Haters...LOL).

I didnt mean to insult you. I am sorry. I just know that the kids can get on here and "stir" things up. I hope the game is close. That is all you will get me to say. I just hope it is close............

FactsOnly wants to be very clear. I like RW. I like RW's speaking of mind and bluntness. I like that RW truly believes what he says. I don't understand why anyone would cringe at RW's comments, especially in this forum. I appreciate RW's willingness to say what others won't allow themselves to say. I don't think RW is negative and I envy his not minding what others think. I do not think RW is a kid. I believe RW coached football for 30 years (I think I wish I could have played for him). I am not a RW hater but I suspect I do know kids smarter than he. Those same kids are smarter than me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I bet it's a fact that RW sleeps very good at night.

there are some of us who are as passionated about SHS and Springfield as there are HCHS and Paris. I get upset (as well as you do) when I feel like the community I have been a part and the school that my children attend comes under attack. Maybe I over-reacted

I don't think you overreacted. I think you are one of those that makes a community a community, that makes the world go round, that is an example for others to do the same. Now read closely . . . bad snaps are not all they are cracked up to be, fumbles can build character, missed assignments are an opportunity to learn, and a sacked QB is nothing more than a sacked QB.