Springfield Yellow Jackets vs Henry County Patroits

TheCommissioner

I dont care what the polls say, Gallatin is tops in 5A; regardless if you consider them pretty good, great, or whatever.....

LOL Beech may not have beaten Gallatin and not been 4-0 but for me to say that Gallatin is a pretty good football team is not anything but a compliment, when I think of someone being pretty good, then that is beter than good a lot better than fair, and just under great, what is tops, the best the state has to offer or one of the top teams, if it is the latter then they must be pretty good, but there just is not several great teams in 5 a, Gallatin has definitely had our number here in Henry County. The truth will unfold in the next few weeks.

Congratulations...I think it is very important to have a strong vocabulary, and specifically to know the definitions of words when you need to use them.

Haha...I agree 100%.

Red Warrior is right on target with his posts. I can't help but enjoy his posts because it ruffles so many feathers on this board. Oh, and I tend to agree with him.

The game shouldn't be close...probably a running clock. Sorry Springfield fans, but you're probably gonna have a better shot next year.

So is the rumor true about Springfield shutting down the town for this game??

Do you remember how many fans they brought to the PLAYOFF GAME here a couple of years ago? It was pitiful! They would be better served to lock their citizens up INSIDE Springfield, to protect them from having to witness the slaughter that is bound to happen Friday night.

Whining, only whining I hear is from the dead horse that coached for 3 decades, cannot point out who is a whining coach on our staff, won't tell where he was such an outstanding coach from (in Miss I believe), and talks the truth. Truth is you said it a 100 times and we hear you, but state facts on our coaches that are the whiners. You said you seen it for three years but you cannot mention a coach, or are you really not a fact stater at all. You say you express your opinion, then let us know who you are talking about please. I see every game, support the program, and been to all scrimmages. Yet I dont see what you see, and if this is going on please inform our community of these bad examples teaching our student athletes!

By the way Red Warrior, are there any coaches on our staff that you believe are whining today? Then who are these gentlemen?

Edited by OldJacketFan

Whining, only whining I hear is from the dead horse that coached for 3 decades, cannot point out who is a whining coach on our staff, won't tell where he was such an outstanding coach from (in Miss I believe), and talks the truth. Truth is you said it a 100 times and we hear you, but state facts on our coaches that are the whiners. You said you seen it for three years but you cannot mention a coach, or are you really not a fact stater at all. You say you express your opinion, then let us know who you are talking about please. I see every game, support the program, and been to all scrimmages. Yet I dont see what you see, and if this is going on please inform our community of these bad examples teaching our student athletes!

By the way Red Warrior, are there any coaches on our staff that you believe are whining today? Then who are these gentlemen?

I didn't say three years...I said three games. I have said that I won't name a coach on here but it's easy to figure out. I wouldn't name anyone for the community but it's EASY TO FIGURE OUT. I didn't say they were bad examples...just whiners and moaners. I doubt they do it with the players. I have stated that your coaches have done a good job since they arrived. They are coaches who unfortunately lead a double life as whiners...and they are good at both. I really doubt a that any coaches on your staff are whining TODAY, since TODAY is Wednesday...the whining comes on Friday...around 10:00 PM.

I haven't missed a game in 7 years but I just moved to los angeles and I would much appreciate if someone could help me out and keep me updated during games. If we make it to the championship I will definitely come home for that. I already have withdrawal.

1045 the zone has score updates on twitter , just follow @zonescores . they scores form almost all the games in the state

I haven't missed a game in 7 years but I just moved to los angeles and I would much appreciate if someone could help me out and keep me updated during games. If we make it to the championship I will definitely come home for that. I already have withdrawal.

1045 the zone has score updates on twitter , just follow @zonescores . they have scores from almost all the games in the mid state area

Edited by yellowswarm

I'm a fan of the tennessee vols as well as the jackets , wanted to know if there is any news on where andrew jelks is planning to attend college ? been seeing alot about vandy , hope it is just rumors would love to see him in orange and white on saturdays.

As of right now he has not committed to anyone, but yes, Vandy and UT are both in the running.