Springfield Yellow Jackets vs Henry County Patroits

TheCommissioner

I think everyone but the warrior are idiots, Henry County would beat springfield 4 out of 5 meetings, , a series, In no way does Springfield beat HC in a series, nor does anyone else in this district beat HC in a 5 game series, most would lose 5 out of 5, HC is the class of the district and swarm, to be tested or to play bad is not the same as not being better than. The Patriots should compete for the title but may lose in the first round to a lesser opponent, not because they are better but they may be better that night.

Too bad football isn't played in 5 game series. I didn't see where anybody said HC couldn't win a 5 game series against anyone in our district. You call others idiots and bring that up?

MAYBE IF THIS WAS BASEBALL A 5 GAME SERIES WOULD BE POSSIBLE ,BUT IT'S FOOTBALL . SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE ALREADY MAKING EXCUSES BY SAYING IF YOU LOSE OR HAVE CLOSE GAME IT'S B/C HENRY CO PLAYED BAD . MAYBE THE FANBASE SETS UNREAL GOALS FOR THEIR TEAM AND WHEN THEY HAVE LOST IN THE PAST THEY MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER BY SAYIN THAT IT WAS JUST A BAD GAME OR THERES AWLAYS NEXT SEASON. SORTA SOUNDS LIKE CRYIN TOO ME

I have to agree with many Patriot faithful on this game! They are the big dogs of the region, and until we beat them they stand alone. 3 attempts in two years with 3 losses, but this year is a new year. Friday ends a crazy 5 game series for the Jackets anyways. Week 0 crosstown rival Greenbrier, Week 1 #5 Gallatin away, Week 2 #8 Northeast away, Week 3 #12 Clarksville High home on UPN, and now Week 4 #3 Henry County. Our boys will be preped for this game due to the last 4 games being tough. Granted we have given up alot of points, but look at the compatition we have played. Can we beat Henry County? Yes! Will we beat Henry County? That is up to the boys and how well the coaches prepare them this week. However, until we beat the Patriots, we are just sitting in the back seat! Good luck this week Jackets!

• Upvote 1

Oh you are taking me wrong...I dont think RW is an idiot at all....I'm just afraid predicting too far ahead creates the stage for bad karma to rear its head. Course Im an old school baseball guy and you know how superstitious we are? Im as excited as the next guy about our team this year and hope this IS our year finally. No high school deserves it more than ours!!!! And RW, I actually enjoy your posts.....you certainly post with substance....just don't jinx us....lol

I have to agree with many Patriot faithful on this game! They are the big dogs of the region, and until we beat them they stand alone. 3 attempts in two years with 3 losses, but this year is a new year. Friday ends a crazy 5 game series for the Jackets anyways. Week 0 crosstown rival Greenbrier, Week 1 #5 Gallatin away, Week 2 #8 Northeast away, Week 3 #12 Clarksville High home on UPN, and now Week 4 #3 Henry County. Our boys will be preped for this game due to the last 4 games being tough. Granted we have given up alot of points, but look at the compatition we have played. Can we beat Henry County? Yes! Will we beat Henry County? That is up to the boys and how well the coaches prepare them this week. However, until we beat the Patriots, we are just sitting in the back seat! Good luck this week Jackets!

You are THE voice of reason from Springfield...which brings up the obvious question...are you really from Springfield? Your post actually makes some sense except for one statement which I will now correct...Springfield CANNOT beat Henry County...that is a fact (I thought my critics would like that). And while I am irritating my critics let me mention one more thing...I am a former coach and coached for three decades (I haven't mentioned that in a while).

Oh you are taking me wrong...I dont think RW is an idiot at all....I'm just afraid predicting too far ahead creates the stage for bad karma to rear its head. Course Im an old school baseball guy and you know how superstitious we are? Im as excited as the next guy about our team this year and hope this IS our year finally. No high school deserves it more than ours!!!! And RW, I actually enjoy your posts.....you certainly post with substance....just don't jinx us....lol

I don't really feel like I am predicting too far ahead at all. I am simply saying that I don't think we will be tested until round four, although it could be three. I don't think there is a team in this district can come close to us this year, unless we just come out flat. And speaking about the immediate game at hand...Springfield is a joke and will be destroyed Friday night. Like I said, they can whip us when it comes to tear flow (their coaches, not their players), but the game won't be close at all.

I actually appreciate the fact that you are willing to speak your mind...most are too gutless or "politically correct" on here to do so. However, please tell me what exactly it is that you find so idiotic. Is it that I think we are the class of our district? Is it because I am willing to say that we are the class of our district? Is it because I think that we are the class of West Tennessee? Is it because I am willing to say that we are the class of West Tennessee? Is it because I think Hillsboro and Melrose are nothing like they were when they gave us such good games or when they beat us? Is it because I truly think Springfield and NE are not in our league, or because I am willing to say it? Is it because it bothers me when the Springfield coaches cry and moan about things after we repeatedly beat them, instead of taking it and reacting like men? Is it because I say that I know a lot about football? Is it because I tried to tell all of you that Liberty would be no contest...and I was right about it? Is it because I tried to tell all of you that Beech would be no contest...and I was right about it? I love that you called me an idiot...now please explain why.

Well RW, I think you reserved that comment just for me! You always talk about me being politically correct. Lol! But I am like shortstop, don't like to upset the Karma Kart. I think that I already said on here that I believe HC will pull away in the second half. But on any given night, we all know what can happen. So nuff said!

Go Big RED!!!

Well RW, I think you reserved that comment just for me! You always talk about me being politically correct. Lol! But I am like shortstop, don't like to upset the Karma Kart. I think that I already said on here that I believe HC will pull away in the second half. But on any given night, we all know what can happen. So nuff said!

Go Big RED!!!

You are perceptive...but not alone. "On any given night" is correct, but not with this game...unless it's a coaching staff competition on whining and moaning, and then they win "hands down". I "had" to be politically correct as acoach for so long that it's WONDERFUL to finally be able to speak my mind. I don't understand why more of you don't, because I know some of you need to do just that.

Unfortunatly it is not a whining and moaning contest, but a football game. I think the Jackets have a good chance. Like you said, you have not been tested. However the Jackets have faced 3 good teams in 3 weeks setting up a great chance on Friday night.

Springfield Games: Greenbrier (Crosstown Rival Game), Away games at Gallatin losing by 16 and Northeast losing by 7, and home on TV vs Clarksville winning by 1 in the forth.

Henry County Games: Liberty (are they down?), Beech (having a down year), Kenwood and Northwest (not saying much)

This is the 5th tough game Springfield has played in 5 weeks, and probably the Patriots first test of the season in my opinion. All i know is the injury bug has hit both teams, but if it comes down to being prepared Springfield has been in tougher games up to this point.

Maybe two or three coaches whin, but that doesnt make the staff.

Unfortunatly it is not a whining and moaning contest, but a football game. I think the Jackets have a good chance. Like you said, you have not been tested. However the Jackets have faced 3 good teams in 3 weeks setting up a great chance on Friday night.

Springfield Games: Greenbrier (Crosstown Rival Game), Away games at Gallatin losing by 16 and Northeast losing by 7, and home on TV vs Clarksville winning by 1 in the forth.

Henry County Games: Liberty (are they down?), Beech (having a down year), Kenwood and Northwest (not saying much)

This is the 5th tough game Springfield has played in 5 weeks, and probably the Patriots first test of the season in my opinion. All i know is the injury bug has hit both teams, but if it comes down to being prepared Springfield has been in tougher games up to this point.

Maybe two or three coaches whin, but that doesnt make the staff.

We agree, you don't have a staff of whiners...it's the big three who whine...but BE CAREFUL because whining is CONTAGIOUS!