RHEA COUNTY @ SODDY DAISY

SoddyDaisyCajun

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final score: Refs and Soddy Daisy 40, Rhea County 10

Congrats to the zebras and the Trojans. The "refs" (if that's what you can call them) and Soddy make a heck of a team. You all played well together tonight.

Boo hoo hoo. What are you talking about man? That was a good old fashioned whipping. The "refs" didn't have a impact on the game. A #32 that Rhea county was looking at from behind all night wax the difference In the game. Did you really just blame the refs in a 30 point blowout? Amazing. Take your butt whipping and go back to Dayton

Final score: Refs and Soddy Daisy 40, Rhea County 10

Congrats to the zebras and the Trojans. The "refs" (if that's what you can call them) and Soddy make a heck of a team. You all played well together tonight.

Some Folks will just never get it

Straight from the FREEPRESS

PENALTIES

Soddy Daisy 8-70 yds

Rhea County 10-90 yds

:roflol: :roflol:

Some Folks will just never get it

Straight from the FREEPRESS

PENALTIES

Soddy Daisy 8-70 yds

Rhea County 10-90 yds

:roflol: :roflol:

Let me say first, congrats to Soddy, your kids played a great game and would have beaten us even without some of the bad calls. I don't normally complain about officials, because it usually is a non-factor by the end of a game, but this game did have some unusually bad officiating. Sorry, couldn't let this post slide. Your quoted numbers are correct, but 3 of those holding calls on Rhea were in the first half, one resulted in a TD being called back and the other 2 resulted in negating first downs. Then there was the mysterious back to back delay of game penalties, of which the second was nearly 7 seconds short.

Four of the Soddy penalties were in the fourth for 50 of those yards when the game was out of reach and a great time to even out the penalty stats.

Once again, I think we lose it anyway, but it was a shame that the officials felt it necessary to make themselves such a part of the game.

Let me say first, congrats to Soddy, your kids played a great game and would have beaten us even without some of the bad calls. I don't normally complain about officials, because it usually is a non-factor by the end of a game, but this game did have some unusually bad officiating. Sorry, couldn't let this post slide. Your quoted numbers are correct, but 3 of those holding calls on Rhea were in the first half, one resulted in a TD being called back and the other 2 resulted in negating first downs. Then there was the mysterious back to back delay of game penalties, of which the second was nearly 7 seconds short.

Four of the Soddy penalties were in the fourth for 50 of those yards when the game was out of reach and a great time to even out the penalty stats.

Once again, I think we lose it anyway, but it was a shame that the officials felt it necessary to make themselves such a part of the game.

I have to agree a little on the oficials. However the touchdown you referred to probably wouldn't have happened without the hold. I believe the second delay of game was questionable. I didnt't time it myself but it seemed real quick. The refs did short rc at least 1 play at halftime. The ball was fair caught and 2-3 seconds just ran off. SD had a helmet to helmet call on the sd side which was iffy. It looked to me that the rc carrier lowered his head right before the tackle and caused the helmet to helmet. It was still a pretty good game. SD still wins even if it was penalty free.