Gleason @ McKenzie

rebelsnook

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't guess I'll have much to say about this game since my twin grandsons play for Gleason and I naturally bleed Red and Grey. For the next three meeitings I will be hating this game. Not surprised at all with the response from Greenfield. Apparently they think we invented the guillotine or something????

If Matthew and Michael get to play I hope they are "light's out" and if they find a way to beat us I'll be the first to congratulate them.

GO REBELS

LOL, It's Time To Pull Some Sprouts! Hey Greenfieldfan? I Hear Since We Dropped Ya'll From Our Schedule, That Wimpy's Is For Sale? LOL, Ya Hosers!

Naw Butchie, it ain't for sale but they did have to sell their yaght!! (18 ft. War Eagle with a 35 HP Hyper Drive.) **** that would be a yaght to me too come to think of it. But the good news is that Rebel fans with Rebel gear on get a 50% markup on prices there....................just kidding, that ain't true. But our band still hast to pay to get into the game..........Might as well make the opposing teams pay too!!! Guess they are willing to get their hiney whipped as long as we pay them to do it.

Well here it is Greenfieldfan, the Rebs are a little down this time and there are 4 teams on our schedule yet that will give us all we want on paper. But I'll talk to coach and if ya'll want to come over for a mid week spankin' we might be able to work you in.

Give up the ill will man. We all know the deal and ya'll are too small to compete with a lot of us other teams. We all know it. We didn't come to play ya'll because we wanted to we came because we had to!! I got a lot of friends in Greenfield believe it or not and first of ALL, we don't tralk about football at the high school level.

GO Gleason! You can do it! My pick.. McKenzie 35 Gleason 6. Go Weakley County! :thumb:

Thank you. A realistic post finally. This is a game that for the next 3 seasons I will despise to watch. Twin Grandsons playing for the Bulldogs. Me...Rebel to the bone. Lord help me!! I won't even be able to eat my annual baked sweet 'tater tnis Friday evening before the game!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Thank you. A realistic post finally. This is a game that for the next 3 seasons I will despise to watch. Twin Grandsons playing for the Bulldogs. Me...Rebel to the bone. Lord help me!! I won't even be able to eat my annual baked sweet 'tater tnis Friday evening before the game!!!

Not expecting an upset but Gleason has some stout young kids coming up. They are getting plenty of playing time also so the Rebs need not think this is a gravy train game. Also the have upper classmen on the line.

Edited by ysoangry

Coach Lampkins has a ton of good young talent and they will be dangerous each week, but still a year away. Never know how young talent will play week to week, so anything is possible. I always cheer for weakley county, but mckenzie finds the extra gear late in games. Its tradition and pride. Hard as heck to get to that level, but deserving once they do. Hoser! I hope this is the week Gleason puts it all together

Yeah guys, I know Coach Lampkins has some strong young talent coming along and that they are getting better. Two of them are my twin grandsons. They don't look a thing alike but........ This season the Rebels are taking nothing for greanted. We are rebuilding from the ground up. We're pretty decent but VERY young. We will see. I understand pulling for Weakley Co.. No problem there. It's just really stressful on 'ol granddad here!!!

Edited by duckman38201