Hampton vrs Hancock

pujo

2 of the kids are sophmores and a big part of Hamptons future, why would you wait until next year to get um out. The other kid transferred in from Va. Give me a good reason why he shouldn't be allowed to join the team. Nothing fishy at Hampton. Just using whatever players they have to work with. I don't think the coach is worried about you respecting him. Oh yeah,we also lost a kid who is moving to Knoxville,is that also fishy. I hope the school he goes to lets him join the team this year,I'm sure they will.

Every player is a big help to this TEAM, we need all we can get and weve lost a couple along the way. That being said is the one moving to KNOX one of our starters or big players????

Every player is a big help to this TEAM, we need all we can get and weve lost a couple along the way. That being said is the one moving to KNOX one of our starters or big players????

I agree with that as I know Pujo does....We had Waters, Trusler, Atkins, Chambers, Beef, and the rest before a couple moved here...Now we add to that, BOO DUGGER (also a Hampton boy)....It takes em all and anyone with the desire to play every down will be welcomed! :thumb:

A future starter,and would have been a good one. I hate he's having to leave. He was loving Hampton football. I wish the kid success whereever he ends up.