Hampton vrs Hancock

pujo

Watched a little of the Hancock .Cloudland game,Cloudland had a really tough time moving the ball.Hancock looked content to run the clock and play defense,had a couple of kids who ran the ball hard. That being said,if Hampton comes in with their heads on straight,they should dominate.

• Upvote 1

Watched a little of the Hancock .Cloudland game,Cloudland had a really tough time moving the ball.Hancock looked content to run the clock and play defense,had a couple of kids who ran the ball hard. That being said,if Hampton comes in with their heads on straight,they should dominate.

Sounds bout right Pujo, if the Hampton O line lays down could be a long nite on both sides of the ball. I think Hampton wins by 18. Go Dogs! :popcorneater:

I say if the DAWGS play to the ability that theyre capable of it will be along night for HANCOCK, I pick the DAWGS by 30 and score at will....Could be less if jv goes in 3rd or early 4th....JV is pretty stout 2. I may be way off on my predictions as ive not seen HANCOCK play this year but ive got confidence in my DAWGS!!!!

I say if the DAWGS play to the ability that theyre capable of it will be along night for HANCOCK, I pick the DAWGS by 30 and score at will....Could be less if jv goes in 3rd or early 4th....JV is pretty stout 2. I may be way off on my predictions as ive not seen HANCOCK play this year but ive got confidence in my DAWGS!!!!

I'd say your spot on with your prediction. Hampton will probably be able to win by as much as they want. I've heard Hancock is slightly better but they are still not anywhere near Hamptons level.

I'd say your spot on with your prediction. Hampton will probably be able to win by as much as they want. I've heard Hancock is slightly better but they are still not anywhere near Hamptons level.

Id say you're spot on also....With that said, Hancock fans were among the best Ive ever been around....very good hosts....I wish them safe travel :thumb:

Edited by uknoit2

Lunce can name the score in this one. Varsity might play 1 series after half time.(then again they might not) Hancock has improved,but not that much.

Respect all and fear none.Hampton just needs to come out and play to their potential.If its good enough to get the win ,great,if not ,you can walk off the field knowing you gave it you're all.

hey pujo any news on how practice is goin this week...been aweful quiet.

A couple of new tidbits,some big kid transferred in from Powell Valley Va and Boo Dugger finally came back out. Boo will deffinately help as the year goes by, I have no clue about the new kid. Said he looked the part. They usually just watch film and go in shorts and helmets on Monday,go back to work tomorrow. Sounds like we could be adding some size and depth. Things are looking good.