David Lipscomb vs Maplewood

likearock

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is huge in the mid-state, have all the Mustang and Maplewood fans already punted on the season? Can't believe there's not any chatter on this game. Somebody tell me what the deal is.

no need for hype ..on this one ..this DL team looks nothing like the one of years past ..and it showed tonight ...it was a slaughter ..and could have been much worse ..subs going in mid way 3rd quarter ...good game for the Panthers!!!

66 Billy Porter (Female) for the Panthers ..was going hard out there ... that was nice!!! still more football to be played ...good luck on the rest of your season DL ...panthers lets roll ... East Lit ... Pearl Cohn up next!!!

Fleetwood!!! i see you up there!!!

no need for hype ..on this one ..this DL team looks nothing like the one of years past ..and it showed tonight ...it was a slaughter ..and could have been much worse ..subs going in mid way 3rd quarter ...good game for the Panthers!!!

66 Billy Porter (Female) for the Panthers ..was going hard out there ... that was nice!!! still more football to be played ...good luck on the rest of your season DL ...panthers lets roll ... East Lit ... Pearl Cohn up next!!!

Fleetwood!!! i see you up there!!!

willing to bet lipscomb will be ready by playoff time

Lipscomb may not make the playoffs. Worst team they have had in 20 plus years.

I agree. CPA and Pearl-Cohn are looking good this year. Also, Stratford and Whites Creek look to be solid middle-of-the-pack teams as well. I can see the Mustangs not winning a district game this season. Based on the way Lipscomb has been playing so far, Greenbrier may be the only game where they have at least a 50/50 chance of winning.

I agree. CPA and Pearl-Cohn are looking good this year. Also, Stratford and Whites Creek look to be solid middle-of-the-pack teams as well. I can see the Mustangs not winning a district game this season. Based on the way Lipscomb has been playing so far, Greenbrier may be the only game where they have at least a 50/50 chance of winning.

Really? Well first off the Mustangs have already easily defeated East Lit., and they're a district opponent. Secondly, the Mustangs were driving, and had a chance to beat Camden until the final few minutes, and Cammden is a good team. Granted, the Mustangs are down some this year, but they're probably better than they've played against Overton and Maplewood. (I would hope.)

The Mustangs have some good players on the way, especially in the sophomore and freshman classes. I'm not the coach, but maybe some players should sit and just start developing some younger players for next year. I know CPA's current coaching staff are probably getting all of the credit, but the CPA coach from last year played a bunch of young players, and this year they been pretty good. Just a thought.

I know CPA's current coaching staff are probably getting all of the credit, but the CPA coach from last year played a bunch of young players, and this year they been pretty good. Just a thought.

Interesting analysis on CPA. Wharton has added a lot to CPA this year, but the 11-12 juniors who started last year as sophomores are playing more like seniors due to their experience from last year.

Really? Well first off the Mustangs have already easily defeated East Lit., and they're a district opponent. Secondly, the Mustangs were driving, and had a chance to beat Camden until the final few minutes, and Cammden is a good team. Granted, the Mustangs are down some this year, but they're probably better than they've played against Overton and Maplewood. (I would hope.)

The Mustangs have some good players on the way, especially in the sophomore and freshman classes. I'm not the coach, but maybe some players should sit and just start developing some younger players for next year. I know CPA's current coaching staff are probably getting all of the credit, but the CPA coach from last year played a bunch of young players, and this year they been pretty good. Just a thought.

Is this the East Literature that has won one game so far? I never said they would finish below East in the district. I just doubted their ability to make the playoffs this year based on their recent showings.

Is this the East Literature that has won one game so far? I never said they would finish below East in the district. I just doubted their ability to make the playoffs this year based on their recent showings.

Yes it's the same East Lit. team, and they were nothing special when we played them. However, I was responding based on your statement - "I can see the Mustangs not winning a district game this season." Did you mean to say - winning ANOTHER district game? I was merely pointing out they had already won one district game.