Friendship Christian vs. Trousdale

TheAlumnist

Let me ask you Trousdale people a question. What kind of defence does that Creasy man run? How many down lineman does he have? Grider only has 3 down lineman on our defence and we got 65 points scored on us last week. I think if Grider would put 4 or 5 down lineman, we could have stopped those Signal boys alot better. You think im joking but im not.

TC looked a lot better in the second half. You could really start to see their power/strength. TC is definitly a right-handed offensive team. I don't know about the rest of the East but I'd like to see a TC vs. Humboldt championship game.

I'll settle for a TC & anybody championship game. Really doesn't matter who.

Moto, let me ask you a question. What is a right handed offensive team? I have never heard my buddy Murphy mention that? Are you getting football mixed up with a right handed pitcher in baseball? What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that Creasy man has a real good defence if he shut that McNeil mans offence down. You think im joking but im not.

Roy Mercer that means the team tends to run their plays to the right side of the field. I think TC has a couple of blockers on the right side that can knock a hole for the runners to run through. They have some big strong runners too. They're not as fast as that runner Grider had last year but they're stronger. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

I expected to see a better showing from both FC QBs. Neither were effective. Jackets finally

came alive late in the 2nd half, and put it away. Sorry officiating crew. Sometimes had no

idea what to do with a call or the ball.

Oh, well, as Coach Creasy said, the only thing better than beating FC, is beating them twice.

Actually, more than that. On to next week.......

Well thats what i thought also, but to make sure...i DVR the game and just got finished watching the replay...that was the sorriest officiating crew. No less than 3 ghost calls against TC. 2 for FC 1st downs. On another play the FC nose tackle jumped before the snap and hit the center BEFORE he snapped the ball and they called a fumble..WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, to all the haters(JB).

TC CAN STRAP IT UP WITH ANY 2A TEAM OUT THERE. icon_twisted.gif

I believe the 2 biggest plays FC had were penalties on us.

If i had been Coach Creasy i would have p i s s e d in a water bottle and gave to the refs with about 2 minutes to go. roflol.gif

Edited by slimshady

When you are used to watching college and pro...high school teams look slow.

NCAA and NFL are all about the QB. They throw it regularly,so they end up with 60-70 plays a game. Makes everything seem faster. TC plays ball control and clock management(very effectively), as do most good smaller HS teams. Na..scratch that. TC plays physical and punishing style of football. Na...scratch that....TC will change things up depending on what the coaches think they need to do win the game...Na scratch that......

TC JUST WINS!!!!!!!!!

Let me ask you Trousdale people a question. What kind of defence does that Creasy man run? How many down lineman does he have? Grider only has 3 down lineman on our defence and we got 65 points scored on us last week. I think if Grider would put 4 or 5 down lineman, we could have stopped those Signal boys alot better. You think im joking but im not.

Its a new defense...its called the sticket fence. We have about 7 guys on the line of scrimmage and he lets them decide if they want to line down or stand up, players choice.

NCAA and NFL are all about the QB. They throw it regularly,so they end up with 60-70 plays a game. Makes everything seem faster. TC plays ball control and clock management(very effectively), as do most good smaller HS teams. Na..scratch that. TC plays physical and punishing style of football. Na...scratch that....TC will change things up depending on what the coaches think they need to do win the game...Na scratch that......

TC JUST WINS!!!!!!!!!

Its not all about the QB, they just end up getting the most credit for it. Look at all the amazing catches that were made in last weeks game, WR's are a big factor in that.

Nontheless nobody can argue that TC wins.

That's what Gordonsville said about ya'lls.popcorneater.gif

Wouldn't be talkin' too much...your's didn't look too good either. FCS offense gave the ball to your defense twice...along with a terrible kickoff to begin 2nd half. Your defense played well...or FCS played awful...probably somewhere in between. I wasn't impressed with passing game of either team. #12 played well. If he hadn't...would have been much closer.

Wouldn't be talkin' too much...your's didn't look too good either. FCS offense gave the ball to your defense twice...along with a terrible kickoff to begin 2nd half. Your defense played well...or FCS played awful...probably somewhere in between. I wasn't impressed with passing game of either team. #12 played well. If he hadn't...would have been much closer.

Let's see..Ya'll score 15 against G-ville, we score 34, ya'll scored 38 against Macon, we scored 52. What would ya'll know about offense. Just be glad that Maynords to CHICKEN to put us on ya'lls schedule. hungry.gif

Well thats what i thought also, but to make sure...i DVR the game and just got finished watching the replay...that was the sorriest officiating crew. No less than 3 ghost calls against TC. 2 for FC 1st downs. On another play the FC nose tackle jumped before the snap and hit the center BEFORE he snapped the ball and they called a fumble..WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, to all the haters(JB).

TC CAN STRAP IT UP WITH ANY 2A TEAM OUT THERE. icon_twisted.gif

I believe the 2 biggest plays FC had were penalties on us.

If i had been Coach Creasy i would have p i s s e d in a water bottle and gave to the refs with about 2 minutes to go. roflol.gif

Slim I ain't hating...I'm on the TC bandwagon. I told the Humboldt folks after they played JB that they shouldn't get too confident because they won't be able to beat TC. I just thought I'd give my opinion on how Humboldt would match up against TC & FC since a lot of folks think Humboldt is the best 2A team in the state. If I'm TC or Humboldt I ain't worried about anybody. I think TC can beat Humboldt and Humboldt can beat TC. Humboldt has more speed than TC but TC is more dynamic on offense. Both teams are similar in size and strength.