Macon @ Smith Co.

geo1126

You may be right but they only had to stop one last year and couldn't do it.

I didn't see that game last year but I don't think Mark has the weapons he had while at Catholic and SC played them pretty close the 2 yrs they played. If SC can't beat Macon then it's their own fault. Haven't seen Macon play but I know Mark and what he brings to the table as a coach. He is a good coach and man. The Tiger players don't have their own personal trainers do they ? Look out if they do!!!

Going with SC at home.

I didn't see that game last year but I don't think Mark has the weapons he had while at Catholic and SC played them pretty close the 2 yrs they played. If SC can't beat Macon then it's their own fault. Haven't seen Macon play but I know Mark and what he brings to the table as a coach. He is a good coach and man. The Tiger players don't have their own personal trainers do they ? Look out if they do!!!

Going with SC at home.

You may want to go check the scores of the games Smith played Catholic. We don't have the over all talent that Catholic had during those years, not many teams do, but I don't think we need it to be able to play with Smith.

You may want to go check the scores of the games Smith played Catholic. We don't have the over all talent that Catholic had during those years, not many teams do, but I don't think we need it to be able to play with Smith.

Yea Smith didn't fair too well against Catholic.05' 45-12..06' 23-6..But that was Catholic not Macon.Gotta go with the OWLS at home...42-20

Yeah your right the 45 to 12 Catholic win, I believe SC was leading 12 to 0 and just fell apart. The 23 to 6 score was really close until the late 4th Catholic scored a couple to pull away.

Your also right that you don't need it to play SC but you might need more than you think. After all since 01 Macon has won 3 times and 2 of those was in 03 you know when the wind was blowing 90 mph and you all kicked a 50 yarder to win in the play-offs (FLUKE). SC defense will be the difference in this game. Play good win big..play fair win in a close one. Just win baby

:thumb:

I see this one going down to last drive for either team. Both teams are well coached and similiar talent. Records mean nothing in this one and SC should know that they havent played near the teams that Macon has. SC has more pressure on them too because of last years thumping and at their place as well. Even though its really homefield to both teams wherever they play.. :thumb: