Macon @ Smith Co.

geo1126

This game will come down to the Owls running game. If we can effectively run the ball advantage Smith Co. If Macon County's defense wins the battle up front and bottles up our RB's, advantage Tigers. This should be a good one.

:excl:

Good post. We all know Smith will have a good defense, and Macon will have a pretty good offense. I think it will be a wash there. The question marks will be how the other side of the ball does for both teams. Can Macon slow down Smith's running game? Can Smith pass if it needs to?

Edited by Steno

Well it's like this.... MC put "a whoopin" on SC last year and played a dang good game... Kudos to them for LAST year... Alas this is a new year and I think SC has found their faults and the score will be rotated to SC favor... SC by 3 as I personally expect a good close battle.. MC flying from last years win and SC pumped up from the loss and looking for "payback"// Think defense will be the key on both sides... Bluebellz holler at me at lunch and I will tell you the identity of Termie... Took 3 years but have it... My treat for lunch just meet me at work...

Thanks so much for lunch !! Fun as usual but on the Termieone, not so sure I agree on the ID, still debating a few of the facts, the jury is still out so .. I'll get back with you on that, next time lunch is on me,or Termie .. lol your game should be a tad more interesting than ours I might have to sashay over and check out some things. Good Luck to the Owls and safe playing !!!

Where did he go to college at?

I'm pretty sure he went to Princeton. Are you coming to this game Friday night? We are up in the air between this one and Signal and South Pitt. Even though the talent levels won't be the same, I think this game may be the better one...plus, it's a whale of a lot closer. If we do both end up at the hole, I wouldn't mind putting a face with the name.

Good luck to both teams! :thumb:

I'm pretty sure he went to Princeton. Are you coming to this game Friday night? We are up in the air between this one and Signal and South Pitt. Even though the talent levels won't be the same, I think this game may be the better one...plus, it's a whale of a lot closer. If we do both end up at the hole, I wouldn't mind putting a face with the name.

Good luck to both teams! :thumb:

Yeah SEV...you are right about the talent levels being different...but SP and SM are pretty close behind. :D

Thanks so much for lunch !! Fun as usual but on the Termieone, not so sure I agree on the ID, still debating a few of the facts, the jury is still out so .. I'll get back with you on that, next time lunch is on me,or Termie .. lol your game should be a tad more interesting than ours I might have to sashay over and check out some things. Good Luck to the Owls and safe playing !!!

Next time lunch is on me, or Termie??? See, that right there is a sure sign you don't know Termite. I'm so broke I can't pay attention. I might can fix you a mater sandwich with a dab of mayo, if I can scrape enough from the jar. And you don't mind end pieces off a loaf of bread..:blush:

I'm pulling for macon co just because they still willing to play Tc unlike the big bad owls

Well,well,well....................There it is. We have a winner. :roflol: How original can you get? "just because they are willing to play TC". Man, you just can't beat that logic.:roflol: