Macon @ Smith Co.

geo1126

Haha yep pretty good camcorder...an yes seven there is only one way to put this to an end. I really do wish we played tc. It was always a fun week. But its not our decision on who we play....thats jimmys. Idk why he dropped yall honestly. I jus like to stir up a stink with the purple an gold cause yall an Macon the only ones that will get on here

No doubt, Doc. I wish we still played too...it was always fun regardless of who won, but this on going debate can be pretty entertaining as well. :thumb:

Scoot...tap me on the shoulder if you see me tomorrow night.

I can't believe I'm even going to do this....(Twan I need your dead horse emoticon)

Snaky...you say 2 out of the last 3. Well those two are the worst teams we've fielded in 20 years. Lets go back to when the rivarly was renewed...2001. You are 3 for 8 getting outscored a lot to not much.

You guys must have had them new HiDef cameras. 1080p! Spitting on him? Now I haven't even heard that one until this week. I'm really sure you can see that on film, as well as read lips. I don't doubt he said something to him. Big deal...happens everywhere, even the hole. Oh...maybe not by the DOS, but the railbirds will sure speak their minds. Speaking of the DOS...why doesn't that excuse fly with any other sports? He's not just the Director of Schools during football season.

So you say...."Just like yall scared to admit that it happened and yall have no class." I could care less if it happened. He's cussed me before, and I turned out alright. So yeah...Clint cussed, spit on, kicked, and castrated your quarterback. If that's what you want to hear, I'll say it. I have no class, remember? Now I'm going to need you to admit Maynord is scared to play. He saw what was coming down the pipeline and wanted no part of it. You can't make chicken salad out of chicken blank. From what I hear (from some of the Owl faithful), you all may be going hungry this year. When will somebody bring back up the excuse that we had your playbook? That was classic. Keep taking the bait, pal.

It is never going to end, is it? Wait...I know how we can fix this! B)

+1 :roflolk:

macon by 3+ :thumb:

I would love to see SC and TC play. It would be a very good game to see...I never got to see many of these games because of playing football myself, but when MC, TC, SC, LA, and Portland played in the same region was some of the best football I got to see. I guess one good thing that come out of RBS never making the playoffs is I got to go see a few of these teams play in the playoffs....

I would love to see SC and TC play. It would be a very good game to see...I never got to see many of these games because of playing football myself, but when MC, TC, SC, LA, and Portland played in the same region was some of the best football I got to see. I guess one good thing that come out of RBS never making the playoffs is I got to go see a few of these teams play in the playoffs....

Everybody misses that region. Playoff caliber football almost every week.

:excl:

I can't believe I'm even going to do this....(Twan I need your dead horse emoticon)

Snaky...you say 2 out of the last 3. Well those two are the worst teams we've fielded in 20 years. Lets go back to when the rivarly was renewed...2001. You are 3 for 8 getting outscored a lot to not much.

You guys must have had them new HiDef cameras. 1080p! Spitting on him? Now I haven't even heard that one until this week. I'm really sure you can see that on film, as well as read lips. I don't doubt he said something to him. Big deal...happens everywhere, even the hole. Oh...maybe not by the DOS, but the railbirds will sure speak their minds. Speaking of the DOS...why doesn't that excuse fly with any other sports? He's not just the Director of Schools during football season.

So you say...."Just like yall scared to admit that it happened and yall have no class." I could care less if it happened. He's cussed me before, and I turned out alright. So yeah...Clint cussed, spit on, kicked, and castrated your quarterback. If that's what you want to hear, I'll say it. I have no class, remember? Now I'm going to need you to admit Maynord is scared to play. He saw what was coming down the pipeline and wanted no part of it. You can't make chicken salad out of chicken blank. From what I hear (from some of the Owl faithful), you all may be going hungry this year. When will somebody bring back up the excuse that we had your playbook? That was classic. Keep taking the bait, pal.

It is never going to end, is it? Wait...I know how we can fix this! B)

I'm gonna say one more thing about this......and let it go...hopefully. I think I know ole snakey. He was being candid. He may have seen it on film. I KNOW he was on the field and had a front row seat. Putting all TC in a "classless" group is not right.

Like anywhere just a few makes everybody look bad. Other sports??? How many times have YOU seen the DOS on the diamond or courtside??? How bout the sidelines?? See, answered your on question. NOW, SEVEN, do you really think Maynord is so in tune with TCs program that he knows what they have coming up?? You have GOT to be kidding. Most Jr Pro superstars and Jr. High stars never are as good as they seem, or as bad as they seem once they are Jr. and Srs. Surely as much football as you seen, you know that. I guess that's why W.H. was added to the schedule . Maynord knew what they had coming up??? Makes no sense.

Anytime the series has been stopped, and it was stopped a time or two before this, it wasn't because of the kids or coaches. It's the things happening outside the lines. In this case, what happen outside the lines was a factor. Ask Clint. He called and offered an apology to #7s mom. What Clint did to his kids, what Maynord did to his kids... It's a bad anology but "I can kick my dog, but you had better not" Hence the debate.....TC fans say "scared" SC fans say "classless". Neither is right.

Edited by Termite

I'm gonna say one more thing about this......and let it go...hopefully. I think I know ole snakey. He was being candid. He may have seen it on film. I KNOW he was on the field and had a front row seat. Putting all TC in a "classless" group is not right.

Like anywhere just a few makes everybody look bad. Other sports??? How many times have YOU seen the COS on the diamond or courtside??? How bout the sidelines?? See, answered your on question. NOW, SEVEN, do you really think Maynord is so in tune with TCs program that he knows what they have coming up?? You have GOT to be kidding. Most Jr Pro superstars and Jr. High stars never are as good as they seem, or as bad as they seem once they are Jr. and Srs. Surely as much football as you seen, you know that. I guess that's why W.H. was added to the schedule . Maynord knew what they had coming up??? Makes no sense.

Anytime the series has been stopped, and it was stopped a time or two before this, it wasn't because of the kids or coaches. It's the things happening outside the lines. In this case, what happen outside the lines was a factor. Ask Clint. He called and offered an apology to #7s mom. What Clint did to his kids, what Maynord did to his kids... It's a bad anology but "I can kick my dog, but you had better not" Hence the debate.....TC fans say "scared" SC fans say "classless". Neither is right.

... i'm pretty classless. :D:roflolk:

... i'm pretty classless. :D:roflolk:

You could leave out the "pretty" part. I think I've seen you before.. :roflol:I think that's why you got them whiskers, to cover up some ugly.

Classless...........I don't know.....maybe a low down, rotten, no good for nothing scroundrel that will sure stir the pot...........even without a horse in the race. You coming tomorrow nite? If you are, you probably already got a hole cut in the fence somewhere. I decided something.........your going for that Zack Brown look right?

You could leave out the "pretty" part. I think I've seen you before.. :roflol:I think that's why you got them whiskers, to cover up some ugly.

Classless...........I don't know.....maybe a low down, rotten, no good for nothing scroundrel that will sure stir the pot...........even without a horse in the race. You coming tomorrow nite? If you are, you probably already got a hole cut in the fence somewhere. I decided something.........your going for that Zack Brown look right?

zack brown's beard can't hold a candle to mine.

Edited by snoball5278

Like anywhere just a few makes everybody look bad. Other sports??? How many times have YOU seen the DOS on the diamond or courtside??? How bout the sidelines?? See, answered your on question. NOW, SEVEN, do you really think Maynord is so in tune with TCs program that he knows what they have coming up?? You have GOT to be kidding. Most Jr Pro superstars and Jr. High stars never are as good as they seem, or as bad as they seem once they are Jr. and Srs. Surely as much football as you seen, you know that. I guess that's why W.H. was added to the schedule . Maynord knew what they had coming up??? Makes no sense.

Not that this question really matters, but, yes DOS does attend other sports. I've seen him courtside

at basketball games I attended. Regardless, he's still DOS over each sport.

Debate will likely not end anytime soon. Let it drop, move on.

JMHO

Alright guys.....SC and TC own the series with Macon I get that. But give give them credit, Macon's district is tougher than either of yours. And they still play both of you year in and out. Show some love for that.

Edited by lookinggood