Macon @ Smith Co.

geo1126

38 to 21 Final.

This game should have been a blow out for Smith. 8 points was gift wrapped for Macon before the half, and SC had as many fumbled snaps and dropped passes as their was total points scored. MC will lose to White House and Dekalb County end up 5-5 once again and lose in the first round of the playoffs. It's ashame too because they have a lot of talent and it's not paying off.

Snowball and Seven it was good to meet you guys...

Edited by swanson71

The snap problem has to get fixed. Gage has to make a great play 50% of the time just to get into the play. Cost us a score + one the other way right before the half. Should have been at least 31-6 SC at intermission. Game wasn't 38-21 close. How about Manning!!!! Jalen, that is. 22 carries for 232 and 2!! Left a trail of tigers on several carries. I didn't really ever see a threat from MC. I agree with swanson. It's gonna be hard for MC to beat DeKalb and White House. .500 ball is the ceiling for the Macon County Tigers. Bet the fence row coaches are beginning to rear their heads again on the ridge and expectations were so high. 6-0 Big Owls!!! Keep rolling along.

The snap problem has to get fixed. Gage has to make a great play 50% of the time just to get into the play. Cost us a score + one the other way right before the half. Should have been at least 31-6 SC at intermission. Game wasn't 38-21 close. How about Manning!!!! Jalen, that is. 22 carries for 232 and 2!! Left a trail of tigers on several carries. I didn't really ever see a threat from MC. I agree with swanson. It's gonna be hard for MC to beat DeKalb and White House. .500 ball is the ceiling for the Macon County Tigers. Bet the fence row coaches are beginning to rear their heads again on the ridge and expectations were so high. 6-0 Big Owls!!! Keep rolling along.

I was looking for you tonight. Have you quit coming down afterward?