hickman vs. fairview

fridaynightlites

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best coach in Hickman County History? Best player? Lets hear everyones thoughts....

Hickman does have a very good Coach and he is already making a difference,I will say they will be in the top 3 next year. But it will not be enough to closely compete with Fairview this year. This game tommorrow night will be a good game for the JV they will be in at halftime. Fairview 42 Hickman 7

Hickman has it in them. I haven't seen Fairview this year, but they must be over-hyped. Not a lot of Fairview fans on here except for this one who has no idea how upset Fairview fans will be come Friday night. I just saw there schedule, they will lose 3 in row. (Hickman, Marshall, and Giles.)

Hickman has found ways to win in the past...... I think Fairview will be in for a game.... End of the night.... Fairview 14 Hickman 16 I feel a win boys!

I have to say Fairview is much better than I thought, they are the real deal folks. I dont see anybody touching them in Dist 12. no way no how. good luck guys in the playoff run

You don't think Marshall can compete and beat them? I think you are crazy. What makes them so special? They are going to have to make me a believer before I believe the hype.