Humboldt vs Mckenzie

JungleJim125

Is Mckenzie really down like that.

It all depends on what you call down. Are we the Rebels of last year or the year before that and so on, then I'd say a partial no. We are no were near the same Rebel team from those mentioned above as far as offense goes. We lack maturity and experience plus a few playmakers to be that squad. But IMO, we are almost as good if not as good on defense. Our defense will be tough on whoever we play but the O has just not been there. At this stage of the year we should be close to where we are going to be but we have just not reached that point yet. We have plenty of talent to get there at some point, maybe we can get it together this week. It sure will take more than just defense to win this game. Again, we will just have to wait and see.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RebelDad...good luck this week against the Vikings...it's gonna be an "up hill charge" for McKenzie for sure! By the way...where's Butchie?..is there anything wrong over there?

Thanks Prez and same to the Patriots. I saw you guys play Liberty and man was I impressed. That is a good HC team over there this year. I'll make another before the years out, thats for sure. Yes we have a tough road to hoe this week. Hope we can stay close with the D. It's High School football so you never know. The Vikings could come out and play a little flat, then again they could come out after the week off and be serious trouble. We gonna try and give them heck anyways. Nothing wrong, he's around. Been working with his kids and stuff. He'll be on here taking his shots at all them hosers. That you can count on.

Humboldt needs to play hard as if This Year Mckenzie was last years team just to be safe. Don't take any opponent lightly.

I dont think Coach Bland will let that happen! He knows Mckenzie has a good program and are capable of pulling out the win!He will have the Vikings focused and ready to play! :thumb:

Edited by zebra99

I am excited for this weeks game. After last year, the Vikes should have a chip on their shoulder. they get, what would appear to be a break away game winning touchdown, but he is horse-collared at the 1. then they are held on four plays at the 1 to lose.

Humboldt should be ready to play this game.. as far as I know, we will be healty again and have a few startes back that we didnt have the JB game. I look for humboldt's D to play like they have all year, and I look for the offense to break out like they did against JB. I look for mckenzie to be mckenzie. a good football program. It doesnt matter how bad they have or havent been, Humboldt gets Mckenzie's best every year, and i have no doubt that Mckenzie will show out this year.

this will be, like always, a great football game.. a blowout for either team would definitely surprise me. I see a great DEFENSIVE game coming on.

good luck to both teams and may they be safe from injuries...

GO VIKES!