Humboldt vs Mckenzie

JungleJim125

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humboldt only gave up 10 points to Milan and you think Mckenzie will score 28 on Humboldt! Unless the Vikings just fall apart that won't happen. JB only score 7 on the first team defense and JB has the best QB Humboldt has played against all year! Milan has good QB but not near as mobile as the JB QB!

I saw the JB game as well and if it wasn't for multiple dropped passes by JB, they could have potentially scored more than 7. Granted it would not have mattered because Humb was just to much for them. The only way I see us winning this week is for a more than stellar performance from the Offense which has not happened yet. Our D is pretty dang good so I see it being a low scoring affair. We will have to play lights out to beat the Vikings. They are a very good team this year but don't count these Rebels out just yet. They'll have a little to say come Friday night. I promise you Humb will not get this game at a easy price. We have some some players coming back that have been out so that will improve the O some. How much, we will just have to wait and see.

I saw the JB game as well and if it wasn't for multiple dropped passes by JB, they could have potentially scored more than 7. Granted it would not have mattered because Humb was just to much for them. The only way I see us winning this week is for a more than stellar performance from the Offense which has not happened yet. Our D is pretty dang good so I see it being a low scoring affair. We will have to play lights out to beat the Vikings. They are a very good team this year but don't count these Rebels out just yet. They'll have a little to say come Friday night. I promise you Humb will not get this game at a easy price. We have some some players coming back that have been out so that will improve the O some. How much, we will just have to wait and see.

RebelDad...good luck this week against the Vikings...it's gonna be an "up hill charge" for McKenzie for sure! By the way...where's Butchie?..is there anything wrong over there?

Humboldt has one heck of a squad, no other way to say it... Mckenzie has alot of things to get better on.. If mckenzie plays the way they did against gleason, this game will be mercy rule in 3rd quarter with Humboldt demolishing them.. the performance vs gleason was the worst performance i have ever watched mckenzie play and i have watched every game since 98.. That game (even though we won) was absolutely embarrassing.. their is no excuse for a performance like that.. with that being said, i hope it was a wake up call for these rebels.. I am the biggest rebel fan u will find, but i will call it the way i see it. They lack leadership on and off field, nobody will take charge, they just walk around moping between plays, dont show any swagger as u have seen in past years.. Mckenzie has talent and alot of young talent but someone needs to step up and take charge and lead team in right direction. Mckenzie would have to play a perfect game to beat a Humboldt team with so much speed and strengh, hope rebels can pull this one out, ill be there pulling for them win or lose.. go rebels

i dont know a alot about coach Bland.. i do hear alot of good things about him.. How would u rate a coach,?? would it be by his win percentage??? Coach comer's is Pretty high Prez, Coach comer has been to the fourth Round 6 times out of ten years. Im just saying... and it aint that mckenzie is loaded with talent, we are usually undersized and slower than most teams we play.. just sayin prez, what are u sayin