• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Just saw I on Channel3 app. Absolutely hate that happening and hopefully nothing comes of it, 
    • Gibson County's Point Guard Club Tournament will have Gibson County, South Side, USJ and Dyersburg among others I am pretty sure and it will be Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving. 
    • It was reported on wrcb news channel  4 in Chattanooga tonight. He is on currently on leave. Hate it for Ulric and can’t see him covering up anything illegal. Very Serious investigation though.
    • I haven’t seen any news reports of anything but maybe I’m blind. I did hear about their elite coach leaving because he wasn’t going to be paid as much as he thought he was worth. But hadn’t heard of an investigation yet.
    • News reports of a police investigation going on into Soddy Daisy wrestling. 3 detectives on it. Heard some rumors about this last week and a wife that was removed as the account manager for the program which is an entirely separate issue from the investigation. I have a lot respect for Ulric and very surprised by this.