Mcminn Central @ Bledsoe County

BALLCOACH93

Since Central has actually won a game they instantly can play with everybody? WOW!! 1-14 or so and that means they can suddenly play ball? Right! Bledsoe played last Friday night knowing that fellow team member was about to pass away. R.I.P. and still beat Notre Dame. Bledsoe scored 9 out of 11 possessions one turnover which ended a drive then a turnover on downs on the 10. Bledose easily, high

scoring game for the warriors. 48 to 14 BLEDSOE. Warriors fight harder in their back yard!!!!

I know that this is gonna make all of the central fans mad,But I have to agree with Scout2.Central wins 1 game and all is great?Even a blind hog can find a nut every now and then!Central played good against meigs, but it will not be so easy against bledsoe.It is hard to play in the valley and Bledsoe will be playing with great emotion in this game.Central 12 Bledsoe 42

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that this is gonna make all of the central fans mad,But I have to agree with Scout2.Central wins 1 game and all is great?Even a blind hog can find a nut every now and then!Central played good against meigs, but it will not be so easy against bledsoe.It is hard to play in the valley and Bledsoe will be playing with great emotion in this game.Central 12 Bledsoe 42

My two cents. High School Kids, who knows? Bledsoe is a passing team, they will be hard to stop. What I understand their run defense is not as strong. Their strength of schedule suspecet, meaning teams they have beaten besides Notre Dame (At least a winning record) are not that good. Our running game is pretty good, in my opinion. Notre Dame had many turnovers against Bledsoe, we had many against Notre Dame. Not sure of an outcome, but should be a good close game in my opinion.

BC93, does not make me mad at all. I think your opinion is fine. Just don't like seeing coach bashing on these messege boards.

My two cents. High School Kids, who knows? Bledsoe is a passing team, they will be hard to stop. What I understand their run defense is not as strong. Their strength of schedule suspecet, meaning teams they have beaten besides Notre Dame (At least a winning record) are not that good. Our running game is pretty good, in my opinion. Notre Dame had many turnovers against Bledsoe, we had many against Notre Dame. Not sure of an outcome, but should be a good close game in my opinion.

BC93, does not make me mad at all. I think your opinion is fine. Just don't like seeing coach bashing on these messege boards.

I understand that.Sometimes it is good to be angry,and for these coaches,they should have been!It make you work harder when you try to prove someone wrong.Has anyone noticed that central runs alot better offense this year with more passing and misdirection plays?The coaches have changed some key things in offense and it shows.Central has already scored more points in five games than all of last year.And no one can say that they have different players because they don't.They are the same ones that was out there last year,minus about 10 seniors and some juniors.

I understand that.Sometimes it is good to be angry,and for these coaches,they should have been!It make you work harder when you try to prove someone wrong.Has anyone noticed that central runs alot better offense this year with more passing and misdirection plays?The coaches have changed some key things in offense and it shows.Central has already scored more points in five games than all of last year.And no one can say that they have different players because they don't.They are the same ones that was out there last year,minus about 10 seniors and some juniors.

"They are the same ones that was out there last year,minus about 10 seniors and some juniors."

When you lose "about 10 seniors and some juniors" off a forty something man squad, I would think you have some different starters than last year.

:roll: :roll:

"They are the same ones that was out there last year,minus about 10 seniors and some juniors."

When you lose "about 10 seniors and some juniors" off a forty something man squad, I would think you have some different starters than last year.

:roll: :roll:

We lost about 4 or 5 seniors last year & about 1/2 of them were injured most of the season

What does everyone think this big turn around for Central can be?Coaches or Players? Before some of you anwser this question, Remember that most of you have already said that Central did not have any talent this year and it was NOT the coaching.So think real hard.

I like the blind squirel and nut theory. Just Kidding, Its definitley Coaching. Losing is "there is no talent" and winning is "Coaching" so get off Coach Goodins back you Pop Warner wanna bees!