Mcminn Central @ Bledsoe County

BALLCOACH93

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is central that good or did pikeville have an off night

told everyone it would be a good game but the Officials desided this game it was worse than bad. Looked at film on sidelines the Face Mask call that desided the game after we had stopped them did not happen nothing we can do about it though they got the W and we got the L but I'm verry proud of our boys they lead the whole game and had it taken away from them.

Edited by charger999

told everyone it would be a good game but the Officials desided this game it was worse than bad. Looked at film on sidelines the Face Mask call that desided the game after we had stopped them did not happen nothing we can do about it though they got the W and we got the L but I'm verry proud of our boys they lead the whole game and had it taken away from them.

The Chargers are that good, proved it all night, but was robbed. Whoever decided to take it on themselves to make sure Bledsoe won ought to be ashamed. Our boys came out, played 15 players ALL NIGHT, still lead the entire game and then had the game end on the worst call of the night with 2.2 seconds left. These boys worked their butts off and had it robbed from them. I personally think TSSAA should be given a tape to review and sanctions should be taken against the refs. We may have come home with a "L" on the books, but our boys are not the loosers tonight. You lose when you cheat. The Chargers should hold their heads high and don't look back. You played AWESOME tonight, made everyone proud, and have NOTHING to be ashamed of. The refs on the other hand should be ashamed!!!

The Chargers are that good, proved it all night, but was robbed. Whoever decided to take it on themselves to make sure Bledsoe won ought to be ashamed. Our boys came out, played 15 players ALL NIGHT, still lead the entire game and then had the game end on the worst call of the night with 2.2 seconds left. These boys worked their butts off and had it robbed from them. I personally think TSSAA should be given a tape to review and sanctions should be taken against the refs. We may have come home with a "L" on the books, but our boys are not the loosers tonight. You lose when you cheat. The Chargers should hold their heads high and don't look back. You played AWESOME tonight, made everyone proud, and have NOTHING to be ashamed of. The refs on the other hand should be ashamed!!!

Great effort by the Chargers tonight. The offiating was very poor (understated). It was unfortunate that the last bad call gave Bledsoe the extra play.Both teams played hard. Would have been tough to lose even for Bledsoe. No blame on Bledsoe. Officials are from Chattanooga. Do not believe for one minute that they sent one of their best crews to this game. The TSSAA or the local associatio needs to know how poorly this paricular crew is.You just can not leave the potential outcome up the officials because you have no control.

Our football team matured again tonight. This team if they beat SC will be the runner-up in that district. Bledsoe hung 61 on Norte Dame last week. The improvement in intensity, effort and spirit is great to see.

Central has some great fan support and the wins will come. No one from Bledsoe can say they were not in a football game tonight.

Great effort by the Chargers tonight. The offiating was very poor (understated). It was unfortunate that the last bad call gave Bledsoe the extra play.Both teams played hard. Would have been tough to lose even for Bledsoe. No blame on Bledsoe. Officials are from Chattanooga. Do not believe for one minute that they sent one of their best crews to this game. The TSSAA or the local associatio needs to know how poorly this paricular crew is.You just can not leave the potential outcome up the officials because you have no control.

Our football team matured again tonight. This team if they beat SC will be the runner-up in that district. Bledsoe hung 61 on Norte Dame last week. The improvement in intensity, effort and spirit is great to see.

Central has some great fan support and the wins will come. No one from Bledsoe can say they were not in a football game tonight.

I hope my previous post didn't sound like I was blaming the other team. I was still fuming over tonight. I just want to go on record to say I definitely do not blame the Bledsoe boys for this lost. It just hurts to watch our boys loose this way. They worked so hard for this win and to watch some blind man in stripes take it away just kills us parents/fans.

And I agree. Central has some great fan support!

Edited by 5chargerfans

I know that this is gonna make all of the central fans mad,But I have to agree with Scout2.Central wins 1 game and all is great?Even a blind hog can find a nut every now and then!Central played good against meigs, but it will not be so easy against bledsoe.It is hard to play in the valley and Bledsoe will be playing with great emotion in this game.Central 12 Bledsoe 42

[/quote/]

Hey ballcoach93, heck of a call on the game. The more I read your posts the more I get cracked up; I dont know what you got against Central but C'MON MAN get over it. This team has been great to watch the last two weeks. They have absolutely laid everything they had on the line from start to finish. These kids are not the most talented team Central has fielded but I'd rather watch a group of guys give it everything they got on every play then see a bunch of talent wasted. Without a terrible call by a ref this team would be on a two game winning streak and has played very well against two formidable opponents. I think this might just be a special team thats gets a win this week at Seq and gives any team a run for their money in the first round of the playoffs and who knows what happens when they figure out how to close. If anybodys gonna hang 50 on somebody its gonna be Central putting that up on Sequoyah. Have some confidence in the boys this week instead of downing them all week.

Bledsoe scored 61 on ND who scored 42 on Mcminn at McMinn.... So I see Bledsoe possibly scoring another 60 points.... Bledsoe is a tough place to play, ask any valley team or any Chattanooga area team for that matter besides Signal and Tyner....

Didnt quiet make it to 60 did they? Not even 50, 40 or 30. Lucky to get away with the win from what ive been told. I wasnt at the game so Im not getting into that. But I didnt figure they would put up 60.