East Hickman goes to Summit

headfake4u

Cheatham tried to play Hickman as well. Call Patterson and ask him. Hickman had 0 & 10 open to either play Cheatham in 0 or Waverly in 10. Patterson chose to play Waverly in 10.

King wanted NO PART of playing Cheatham. The Cubs tried and tried to get East to play in 0 but East opted to play Loretto instead. That forced the Cubs to have to play Fairview in 0.

Trust me, I KNOW!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheatham tried to play Hickman as well. Call Patterson and ask him. Hickman had 0 & 10 open to either play Cheatham in 0 or Waverly in 10. Patterson chose to play Waverly in 10.

King wanted NO PART of playing Cheatham. The Cubs tried and tried to get East to play in 0 but East opted to play Loretto instead. That forced the Cubs to have to play Fairview in 0.

Trust me, I KNOW!

NO YOU DONT, YOU KNOW NOTHING.. but i know east wins tonight 48 to 24 , this is a forsure thing. the coach cant even mess this one up.

NO YOU DONT, YOU KNOW NOTHING.. but i know east wins tonight 48 to 24 , this is a forsure thing. the coach cant even mess this one up.

East will travel to a victory tonight........ I dont wanna celebrate too much, it was like when we were in our first year, it stunk...lol I think the only team that celebrated for thier win over us that year was Lewis county...lol They acted like they won the superbowl...lol Thats the way it goes though, yea it will be hard to screw this up......

Trust me, he does. Cheatham's scheduled Mt. Pleasant and Jo Byrns in 1A to get games. Who wouldn't rather play 2A schools they can beat (and they can) closer to home. Hickman and East will be lucky to combine to win enough games to get into the playoffs this year and it would be one less if they didn't play each other.

The bad part of the new playoff format is that scheduling W's will get teams into the playoffs that might not be indicative of the type of team they have. I'll use my team as an example. Harpeth plays 3 teams that will likely wind up with a record 500 or better this year. Camden, Cheatham and Sycamore. Their 4-0 team is the same team they had last year and the year before. Yeah, qb injury hurt last years team, but playing Fairview and Jo Byrns hurt their playoff chances when you add them to tough Camden, Creek Wood and Cheatham teams. It's all about the scheduling. If you have a really good team and can get your 5 wins in the district, then you can afford to schedule really good teams and still get in. If you're not in the top 2 of your district, you better schedule W's if you want in. Cheatham under Cody Finley has never scheduled down. They play a tough out of district schedule and when they make it in to the playoffs, they are very deserving. I don't blame teams for scheduling the weakest out of district schedule they can either. That's the hand that was dealt them. TSSAA needs to get their act together.

Trust me, he does. Cheatham's scheduled Mt. Pleasant and Jo Byrns in 1A to get games. Who wouldn't rather play 2A schools they can beat (and they can) closer to home. Hickman and East will be lucky to combine to win enough games to get into the playoffs this year and it would be one less if they didn't play each other.

The bad part of the new playoff format is that scheduling W's will get teams into the playoffs that might not be indicative of the type of team they have. I'll use my team as an example. Harpeth plays 3 teams that will likely wind up with a record 500 or better this year. Camden, Cheatham and Sycamore. Their 4-0 team is the same team they had last year and the year before. Yeah, qb injury hurt last years team, but playing Fairview and Jo Byrns hurt their playoff chances when you add them to tough Camden, Creek Wood and Cheatham teams. It's all about the scheduling. If you have a really good team and can get your 5 wins in the district, then you can afford to schedule really good teams and still get in. If you're not in the top 2 of your district, you better schedule W's if you want in. Cheatham under Cody Finley has never scheduled down. They play a tough out of district schedule and when they make it in to the playoffs, they are very deserving. I don't blame teams for scheduling the weakest out of district schedule they can either. That's the hand that was dealt them. TSSAA needs to get their act together.

Its better to play up in the long run if you can compete, Thats smart to do. It is much better than playing all the local teams you hand pick that you think you can beat and look good in front of your hometown fans, then get to the playoffs and get embaressed. That is happening alot.

Edited by easteaglebaseball

I hope AirHick rules the skies tonight. Run the heck out of that slip screen and all should be good.

We only got 4 plays........ but I assure you "air hick" will be on point tonight. He might wear his ropers out on the field. yeee hawww..... Big boy is going to show you how its done........EAST HICKMAN STYLE ! ! ! Lets go Eagles, all fans have a safe trip to and from..... See you there! Hey Centerville baller and Capttruth........honk on bobo's nose ! ! :roflol: .....