Fairview at Marshall County

Tiger_4_life

If you knew our all-state linebacker, you would know, his helmet did not fit properly due to equipment issues, he was frantically putting on JV players helmets, which in result caused him to play with a larger helmet. Which popped off during the play, i can see where you get the wrong impression. Just the Facts

Well i didn't know that part. But oh well.. that game is over. I ain't gonna talk about it anymore. haha

Lewis played a good game against us (Fairview) Has a decent shot at the playoffs this year.

They really do. They are better then they were last year. Our whole line is all sophomores besides our left tackle. So we should be pretty solid next year. Their running back #6 is coming back next year. And he will make some noise cause of the holes he will receive. I'm bragging on this kid. He is a good football player. Our WR is coming back too. He is a stud as well.

If you knew our all-state linebacker, you would know, his helmet did not fit properly due to equipment issues, he was frantically putting on JV players helmets, which in result caused him to play with a larger helmet. Which popped off during the play, i can see where you get the wrong impression. Just the Facts

That's a sad excuse for getting rocked,just to be honest.You really think that the linebacker is going to make #3 back down?You're hilarious!If you were at Giles Co. game,you would of seen #3 hurdle over a guy,and he's very athletic,and you can't rely on this linebacker doing everything.You wait,just watch,your linebacker ain't got nothing on #79 and #3 and #1.

That's a sad excuse for getting rocked,just to be honest.You really think that the linebacker is going to make #3 back down?You're hilarious!If you were at Giles Co. game,you would of seen #3 hurdle over a guy,and he's very athletic,and you can't rely on this linebacker doing everything.You wait,just watch,your linebacker ain't got nothing on #79 and #3 and #1.

You have a very good point. Still, marshall thinks that now that they beat giles, they are SO good, if you think #3 is going to run all over us, you are going to be very disappointed come friday night.

Dang! I missed the show! This is the Fairview @ Marshall County board. Nobody wants to hear about the Lewis Co Game. Okay people's helmets come off big whoop. Everybody's human, that wound healed and guess what?..you still have a loss in that column.

Fairview definently has more than just #20 on the defensive side, trust me you'll see 'em friday night. One of them is gonna be around for a good number of years so ya might as well get used to it. Can't wait to see this match-up. Should have been a Thursday Light Nights Production.

Don't be sold on just watching # 1,3,79. MC has more players to complete their team. A solid young qb who will throw it. A very good D-line. I wish their offensive plays weren't so obvious, but like My old ball coach said " stop it". Fairview is a good team, but they are in for a rude awakening if they are already thinking state title thoughts. Do I think MC is legit state title team.......NO!! With that being said Tigers by 14. Fairview reminds me of Vandy a few years ago. Win a few games that you should win and think your the greatest thing ever haha. Well fairview when you wake up your still fairview and Vandy is still Vandy lol. Go MC

Don't be sold on just watching # 1,3,79. MC has more players to complete their team. A solid young qb who will throw it. A very good D-line. I wish their offensive plays weren't so obvious, but like My old ball coach said " stop it". Fairview is a good team, but they are in for a rude awakening if they are already thinking state title thoughts. Do I think MC is legit state title team.......NO!! With that being said Tigers by 14. Fairview reminds me of Vandy a few years ago. Win a few games that you should win and think your the greatest thing ever haha. Well fairview when you wake up your still fairview and Vandy is still Vandy lol. Go MC

Fairview is still Fairview? Don't know what that means? Like we're always the bottom of the district or something? Well lets review this here: District 12-AA was put together prior to the 2009 season, in which we beat MC that year as well as the 2010 season. Please sir stop eating paint chips.

That Allstate Line Backer Is a Very Strong Physical SMART athelete, He is a leader but there are more with similiar DBs and LBs on Fairviews Team and many more They play as a team. As for his helment , That statement above is true about his helment getting shot off from his on hit he applied on LC running back. Their are a couple of guys on LCs team in which this young man does respect and likes per Him. You are only upset cause he has no respect for MC and compares you to playing East Hickman No offense East.LOL you guys are going to have pigtails in your hair after this one.

That Allstate Line Backer Is a Very Strong Physical SMART athelete, He is a leader but there are more with similiar DBs and LBs on Fairviews Team and many more They play as a team. As for his helment , That statement above is true about his helment getting shot off from his on hit he applied on LC running back. Their are a couple of guys on LCs team in which this young man does respect and likes per Him. You are only upset cause he has no respect for MC and compares you to playing East Hickman No offense East.LOL you guys are going to have pigtails in your hair after this one.

Also look for Lewis County to put it to you as well. Thats been Fairviews strongest competition by far!!!So after Fairview gets done beating MC Look out for LC to do the same .

Also look for Lewis County to put it to you as well. Thats been Fairviews strongest competition by far!!!So after Fairview gets done beating MC Look out for LC to do the same .

Oh noo, no, not little old LC. There is no way we could ever hang with the likes of Marshall County. I mean just look at last year, and the year before that. . . oh wait :roflol: (shhh we're staying under the radar!)

Farview has a great team,however, I don't know much about their personnel. Farview also dealt a quirk of the schedule facing top teams in the distict all in a row. Marshall Co. on the other hand has young talent similar to Marshall Co. teams of years past.Having Izzary move in gave them what they need to win this year.. I hate to tell all the District 12 AA teams ,but Marshall Co. is prolly a year away from being REALLY good. As for this one, I'll pick Farview due to their experience. But wouldn't be surprised by a Lewisburg win..