Siegel at Oakland

crazy_cowboy89

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, as I tend to ignore both announcers and Blackman's band I can live with whoever is talking over the speakers.

NOW on to what is REALLY IMPORTANT. How are the HOTDOGS this year? Inquiring stomachs want to know! :hungry:

my insider at OHS says that are back to the old Hotdogs that are so famous. Never tried one but he says they are the best around

my insider at OHS says that are back to the old Hotdogs that are so famous. Never tried one but he says they are the best around

Thank You! That is good news as they are not so much little hotdogs, but more like sausages. Cooked on the grill and I can guarentee I will eat 2-4 where I do not normally like hotdogs. :thumb:

Note to self: Take tums/rolaids Friday night! :roflol:

Should be an interesting game. This game will be won by the Big Uglies. Both teams appear to have good running attacks (got to give the nod to Oakland with 4 backs accounting for 300+ yards per game which is better than Harding with 130+). But you cannot run if there is no hole. While Siegel passes more (probably because Oakland does not need to), you cannot pass with an opposing jersey on top of yours. Both teams play a lot of players both ways. If it comes to the second string, got to go with Coach White and his weight lifting program at Oakland. Oakland is also at home. With a line that is larger (about 260 at Oakland) and a home field advantage, that should be worth 7 points.

Yes, Oakland is back with their world famous dogs.

The Oakland announcer gives credit to the other player for a good play, but then again the main reason I listen is to hear the other scores.

Where are the Siegel posts?

Thank You! That is good news as they are not so much little hotdogs, but more like sausages. Cooked on the grill and I can guarentee I will eat 2-4 where I do not normally like hotdogs. :thumb:

Note to self: Take tums/rolaids Friday night! :roflol:

I ate 4 a few years back and took 2 to the house. :)

Edited by wingman10

Should be an interesting game. This game will be won by the Big Uglies. Both teams appear to have good running attacks (got to give the nod to Oakland with 4 backs accounting for 300+ yards per game which is better than Harding with 130+). But you cannot run if there is no hole. While Siegel passes more (probably because Oakland does not need to), you cannot pass with an opposing jersey on top of yours. Both teams play a lot of players both ways. If it comes to the second string, got to go with Coach White and his weight lifting program at Oakland. Oakland is also at home. With a line that is larger (about 260 at Oakland) and a home field advantage, that should be worth 7 points.

Yes, Oakland is back with their world famous dogs.

The Oakland announcer gives credit to the other player for a good play, but then again the main reason I listen is to hear the other scores.

Where are the Siegel posts?

this is funny...nearly the same post you put up for the blackman vs oakland game...

one great back is better than 4 good to average ones...

remember where this kind of pre game thinking go ya with the blaze?

a big ole "L"...

I'll go Oakland 31 - SeaGull 23 in this one.

Other games:

Riverdale 45 - LouVern 13

Karaoke girl 28 - purple and yellow 19

NR no vandalism update on this thread either? are you avoiding the fact that vandalism is rampant and the local District Attorney will not help the Caped Vandalism Crusader to prosecute? I am telling the light in the sky thing like Batman may help the cause.

Congratulations to BOTH teams. Was a great game to watch.

Report on the Hotdogs. NOT the same. Not as spicy, was cold, and the buns felt, looked, and tasted like they were bought in Week 0. Not a happy camper. When the 'lawyer' was President of the Booster club, the food was GREAT. Under the realitor, ALOT to be desired! <_<

Needed to add also that you can NOT hear the announcer at all on the visiting side even when things are quiet. You could 'barely' hear what they were saying about the young ladies in the Homecoming Court. As to ANY scores of other games, if they were announced I did NOT hear them and I was trying to.

It should not cost the county that much to add speakers on the visiting side of EVERY field in the county as they are ALL guilty of having sorry PA systems. <_<