Siegel at Oakland

crazy_cowboy89

NR no vandalism update on this thread either? are you avoiding the fact that vandalism is rampant and the local District Attorney will not help the Caped Vandalism Crusader to prosecute? I am telling the light in the sky thing like Batman may help the cause.

I hear Smyrna lost AGAIN..that they are under .500 and will miss the playoffs this year and many years to come. :thumb::mrgreen::roflolk::roflol:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is funny...nearly the same post you put up for the blackman vs oakland game...

one great back is better than 4 good to average ones...

remember where this kind of pre game thinking go ya with the blaze?

a big ole "L"...

The line was the deciding factor. When it got to OT, Siegel tried to run it and had to settle for a field goal. Oakland's line opened up a hole for a touchdown on the first play. siegel had a good back, but you cannot run well when the offensive line allows the defensive line through. Heck, you and I could gain some yards behind Oakland's line.

The line was the deciding factor. When it got to OT, Siegel tried to run it and had to settle for a field goal. Oakland's line opened up a hole for a touchdown on the first play. siegel had a good back, but you cannot run well when the offensive line allows the defensive line through. Heck, you and I could gain some yards behind Oakland's line.

It really hurt Siegel in that it had a starting guard go down with a leg injury that had him out for the rest of the game. The loss of a good pulling guard does not do a running game any good.

I hear Smyrna lost AGAIN..that they are under .500 and will miss the playoffs this year and many years to come. :thumb::mrgreen::roflolk::roflol:

the caped crusader strikes again. still games to play scooter. they win out they can still make it. NR weren't you a lavergne fan or poster? Were you one of the 139 or so fans in the stands at kickoff for the RHS LHS game. probably not, I heard some street signs got vandalized some where in the county, you were probably responding to that.If you just had that big light shining in the sky we might be able to help you stamp out vandalism in our life time.

It really hurt Siegel in that it had a starting guard go down with a leg injury that had him out for the rest of the game. The loss of a good pulling guard does not do a running game any good.

Unfortunately at this time of the season every team has some losses that could affect the game (probably hurt more with the loss of your other quarterback). Oakland lost a 350 pound tackle, Steve Wright, before the season and he would have made a huge difference also. But, got to give Siegel credit. The last few years if they had been hit hard, they would have folded up like my 25 item Swiss Army knife. This year they did not give up (great to see their fans show up also because they stayed home the last few years). Both teams kept going at it until the final horn sounded. Might see these two teams again in the playoffs.

Its what it is. Oakland was severly hindered by not having Emanuel Smith, which kept them from running their special sets in the shotgun and under center, but Oakland still puleed out the win. Siegel is going to have a hard time scoring in the red zone when every snap is from the shotgun and there is no TE in there......

the caped crusader strikes again. still games to play scooter. they win out they can still make it. NR weren't you a lavergne fan or poster? Were you one of the 139 or so fans in the stands at kickoff for the RHS LHS game. probably not, I heard some street signs got vandalized some where in the county, you were probably responding to that.If you just had that big light shining in the sky we might be able to help you stamp out vandalism in our life time.

I support all Rutherford County schools. Except the purple and YELLOW of smyrna. Maybe they can get invited to one of those little small-town h.s. "bowl games" since they won't make the playoffs.

(I was at the Oakland/Siegel game but enjoyed hearing the end of the Blackman/Smyrna game on earplugs just after Oakland's win.)