Lewis County @ East Hickman

LCPanthers

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares neither team is a player in the district race. Come out and watch the best team in the district Marshall Co. Since I know most of you will not listen to me. I'll take Lewis Co.'s 30 year old offense by 21.

I'm getting more and more excited about the Marshall County game. LC is gunna turn your little boys into MEN. Time to put some fuzz on them peaches, there kiddo. We'll be a player in the district race when we beat you guys right? Yea I think that's how it works...

East will be there ready to play........ I guess we better lay down now and give up?? NOT. Be ready we will be And who cares about marshall county they will not finish in the top 3..

I'm sure East will be as ready as possible by Fri. I do not feel as though it will be enough. I hope for some fight out of East. No one likes a blow out, but I don't see it being a game very long.

I'm sure East will be as ready as possible by Fri. I do not feel as though it will be enough. I hope for some fight out of East. No one likes a blow out, but I don't see it being a game very long.

we shall see.. I think it will be closer than you think. East is getting better every week they will pull a upset on somebody, East scored 16 on Fairview, Lewis scored 14, East problem will be defense, they are gonna score points. We will see come friday.Thinking this will be easy will be an advantage for East......... east rolls 21 -7

Edited by EastCoach

we shall see.. I think it will be closer than you think. East is getting better every week they will pull a upset on somebody, East scored 16 on Fairview, Lewis scored 14, East problem will be defense, they are gonna score points. We will see come friday.Thinking this will be easy will be an advantage for East......... east rolls 21 -7

No one said it would be easy. LC has been here before, that's the difference. It's just business as usual. East may be getting better every week, that's ok. They have been "getting better" for the past 4 years. It still won't be enough, LC by as many as they want. Hope no one gets hurt. Hope the kid from Page recovers quickly.

Let's look at Lewis Co this season.

Loses to Perry Co. after talking trash.

Loses to Fairview after talking trash.

Beats a JV team and thinks they have righted the ship.

Beats a Creekwood team that tied East Hickman in a jamboree, enough said.

Barely beat a Page team that is not very good.

Looks to me you are living in a fantasy world if you think Lewis Co. will be able to stay on the field with Marshall Co. We have too much speed, hit too hard, and know how to run more than 4 plays on offense. Lewis Co. fans need to face the facts, your team is average at best. Please tell me if I am wrong, because you can't :thumb:

Looks to me you are living in a fantasy world if you think Lewis Co. will be able to stay on the field with Marshall Co. We have too much speed, hit too hard, and know how to run more than 4 plays on offense. Lewis Co. fans need to face the facts, your team is average at best. Please tell me if I am wrong, because you can't :thumb:

We will just wait and see. I'm pickin Lewis County by a blow out of 3 or 4 touchdowns. East may be gettin better but they still are in the bottom 3 of this district. And if MArshall County hits hard then the game with Marshall and Lewis County will be a hard hitting game. We've been killing people . Just ask number 2 and 42 from Page. Ask number 21 and 22 and 10 and 19 from Fairview and ask Mr. Jacob Tucker from Perry County. They all will tell you that we are a very hard hitting team. Lewis County is going on a run. They will be 8-2 or 7-3 and win the first 2 games in the playoffs. Count on it.

Just got to talk a little smack thats what CoahT is for. Nobody that likes their team gets on here and says we going to get whipped this week. Now for the game PC scrimaged East and played LC. We killed East and LC was all in the game against us. I left the East scrimage thinking they were big to be so soft up front. If I had a line big as East line I would hit some teams in the mouth. Pulling for my old team LC this week. Lets go LC got the snow ball rolling down hill keep it going.

Just got to talk a little smack thats what CoahT is for. Nobody that likes their team gets on here and says we going to get whipped this week. Now for the game PC scrimaged East and played LC. We killed East and LC was all in the game against us. I left the East scrimage thinking they were big to be so soft up front. If I had a line big as East line I would hit some teams in the mouth. Pulling for my old team LC this week. Lets go LC got the snow ball rolling down hill keep it going.

Well you KNOW we are going to win. haha