Riverdale vs. Lavergne

warhawks

You are NOT the only 'Lady' on the boards. There is not only Shad's daughter but his wife gets on here as well. They BOTH have more aliases on here than a Mafia family. :roflol:

Siegel used to have a couple as well a couple of years ago. They sort of went away when most of the 'Siegel Nation' did. <_<

And Oakland has one....HELLO!

Edited by allabouttheO

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Oakland has one....HELLO!

I did NOT know this. I view folks posts as to their content of football knowledge and not their gender.

One of the best betting football minds I know is a lady from Detroit. She may not be right all the time, but I do NOT bet against her. :roflol:

warrior82dad, most are not talking about the game as its outcome has been 'guessed' at by some, but they do not want to give either side locker room material.

Well I know that this thread has been loaded up with Riverdale supporters and there hasn't been much on the LaVergne side. Well I mean at least none that is worth anything. This will most likely be a tough night for LaVergne. All signs point to a lopsided win. I hope for the kids at LaVergne that they come out in this one and play their backside off. Some good things are happening at LaVergne and I'd hate to see them take too many step backwards. I would hope they would take the attitude like they are in a fight with someone everyone knows is tougher then you but at the end they say "he may not have won that fight but he's a tough Son of a gun." Should be a nice crowd. I hope its a good game.

Glad to see a fan from LaVergne post. I hear that you have some talent coming up. Good luck.

So were at Lavergnes stadium and it looks like Riverdale Has home field advantage. There is so little people on home side with less then 3 mins till kick off. I was able to count 179 easily that's all. Plus or minus a few. Why can't a school this big produce more fans than that at their home field. Maybe that's why they don't win many because they don't get support. I've seen plenty of teams with losing records who produce more then that! Come on Lavergne fans your team could use you!!!!!!!