(2A) AP POLL Sept. 26th

BDF36

I agree, polls don't mean a thing. These polls are as useless as an NFL poll would be. Buc55's got it right, who cares where you are in the poll, its where you are in December that matters. The argument about "playing somebody", the TSSAA has made the playoff qualifications such that you don't want to play a tough non district schedule. If it comes down to a tie breaker situation, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the first tie breaker goes to overall record.

Nobody answered my question....why is Grace Christian ineligible for the playoffs? Polls have nothing to do with the playoffs. It pays off to have atleast 3 to 4 challenges on your schedule...win or lose them. If you are a top team with a top coaching staff you will find a way to finish atleast 7-3 and guarantee that playoff spot with more of a tested team than someone 10-0 that has played a weak schedule. Really the more important thing for every team is to stay healthy for the playoffs. The number of A's in your classification sometimes doesn't matter but more often than not it does. I like the fire you Hampton and Boyd fans have for your teams. It's a shame more communities don't feel the same about theirs.

Hey Ole Friend...Lil Sensative To Loud Noises And Ford Rangers...LOL But I'm Mending.

Thanks For Your Well Wishes...Ya Hoser!

glad to see you are better. Gotta slap some sweatervests around this week and then we get just a little closer to host ya hoser rebels. The playoff quads for 2a are jacked up as of right now.

glad to see you are better. Gotta slap some sweatervests around this week and then we get just a little closer to host ya hoser rebels. The playoff quads for 2a are jacked up as of right now.

Ah...Everyone Likes To Speculate And Create Drama...An Early Assumption Of Playoff Quad's Only Fuels The Drama...I'd Say From 2A In The West It Hasn't Been Decided, Nor Will It Be Until Closer To Week 9...About Who's In And Who's Facing Whom..So Go Ahead And Yuk It Up, It's Like Tennessee Weather...Stick Around It'll Change!..Ya Hosers! :roflolk:

Ah...Everyone Likes To Speculate And Create Drama...An Early Assumption Of Playoff Quad's Only Fuels The Drama...I'd Say From 2A In The West It Hasn't Been Decided, Nor Will It Be Until Closer To Week 9...About Who's In And Who's Facing Whom..So Go Ahead And Yuk It Up, It's Like Tennessee Weather...Stick Around It'll Change!..Ya Hosers! :roflolk:

I know butchie, i just thought it funny that as of right now Scotts hiil, TCA, and Middleton are in the playoffs. Too much football to rely on these things untril about week 8 or 9 when more of the district races play out. You think you gonna feel like gracing us with yore presence during week 9.

I know butchie, i just thought it funny that as of right now Scotts hiil, TCA, and Middleton are in the playoffs. Too much football to rely on these things untril about week 8 or 9 when more of the district races play out. You think you gonna feel like gracing us with yore presence during week 9.

Lol...I Don't Know About Gracing...But I'll Be There..Going Back To Work Tomorrow!

Lol...I Don't Know About Gracing...But I'll Be There..Going Back To Work Tomorrow!

Butchie ya hoser glad to hear your better but sorry to hear ya gotta go back to work. A bad day fishing,hunting, golfing, loafing....etc is always better than work when the weather has been so nice. Ya know east west those TC boys don't care which way they go cause they will be at home for most of those playoff games anyway, and as everyone saw last night on TV it is awful hard to win on the creekbank. :hungry: