16 members have voted

1. 1. Vikes or Blazers?

• Vikes
    • Blazers

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Th is fast but Boone is stronger. I like Boones run defense and their power running game. Boone controls this game and wins 26-17.

This will be a much better game than I thought it would be at the beginning of the season. I think your score is dead on... one way or the other.

Edited by Cap1

Boone just took a beating from the best school in the area and theyve had a week to grow from it. It's time to lay down 5A supremacy.....I say Boone makes this 3 in a row.

Will Boone have a QB step up this week and make some plays? That is what I would like to see happen, but if it doesn't i guess i will be satisfied with Cliff just pounding the ball.

If Boone wins this one then i think that gives us a good feeling and we will have a real shot at beating South. If we loose I believe that it will be a long rest of the season.

This one will have the feel of a playoff atmosphere.

Will Boone have a QB step up this week and make some plays? That is what I would like to see happen, but if it doesn't i guess i will be satisfied with Cliff just pounding the ball.

If Boone wins this one then i think that gives us a good feeling and we will have a real shot at beating South. If we loose I believe that it will be a long rest of the season.

This one will have the feel of a playoff atmosphere.

Vision your guess is as good as mine, both of boones qbs have the capability of being playmakers it's jus whether or not they step up. Littleton has a strong arm and the ability to run but he lacks the ability to make a good decision under pressure. Chandler has got good legs underneath him but doesn't throw the ball as well as Littleton. He also lacks the ability to make a decision under pressure. It will be interesting to see if either one of them steps up and claims a solid starting role. Sanders can be very effective if the O line stands strong. He is an elusive back that can make the plays but that line has got to block. This is a win that both teams need and should be a dog fight. I don't believe one team is any better then the other it will come down to who wants it more.

Viking air raid. Remember Elizabethton? Remember Cherokee? Boonies better pray for rain.

Vikings 28-10

Gotta agree on the attack, if Boone let's them throw it and can't cover, it'll be a long night, Vikings win. If Boone can keep that defense going like it has in their two wins, then I think Boone can chug out a win. Should be a great game.

Viking air raid. Remember Elizabethton? Remember Cherokee? Boonies better pray for rain.

Vikings 28-10

fortunately, i dont think Boone is nearly as bad as they were in those 2 games.

also i don't believe that Tennessee will have a quarterback or receivers near as good as Elizabethton. Ya'll may throw the ball well and may beat us through the air but it won't look anything like those games.

what do you think Cap am i right or am i left?

Edited by visionbcreality