Public school coaches told not to pray

pioneer95

What bothers me the most about this is,

"During a student-originated, student-led prayer, four coaches bowed their heads. They didn't say a word.

But the principal and the district found out."

They are saying that a coach or teacher cannot bow their head even when someone else says a prayer.

Thats about the most rediclious demand I've ever heard of, no one but no one should have the right to tell anybody they cannot pray at a ball game.

There is more proof that global warming exists than any proof of some sort of giant invisible cosmic boogie-man floating around up in the sky somewhere demanding to be prayed to at Friday night football games.

You people are (as they say in the South)..."a real hoot!"

I have truly enjoyed going back and reading all of the posts on this thread and as a result havde decided to become an atheist. nrgrizzles you have changed my life and I now put my faith and trust in you and your logic. I know you posted all of this long ago but your spirit has led me to the truth. I am sure at the end of my days you will be standing there smiling...right?

Edited by Soxfan1