Mt. Pleasant vs. Collinwood

wildcatalumni

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These boys play as hard as they ever have. Not not a lot of size and experience on the team. Seems like there isn't anyone in my opinion stepping up and being a leader on thisa team. The enthusiasm doesn't seem to be there that I've seen in the past from the players and the coaches. Someone needs to step up and be a team leader and get these guys fired up.

Times Daily for this game.

The Skinny:

"Collinwood is coming off a 14-6 loss to Adamsville, while Mount Pleasant blasted Cornersville 44-24. ...Collinwood continues to look for some offense. The Trojans have scored six points or less in all four of their losses. ...They scored 49 points in a win against Richland but have lost three straight since. ...Two of Mount Pleasant's losses were by a combined 12 points to Cascade and Wayne County."

Good luck to both teams. Go get'em Trojans! :thumb:

I suppose the frustration is just a result of not being use to a losing season...I am too quick to point fingers...I apologize to gm for offending him...the comment wasn't directed toward him or the other volunteers on the sidelines...but maybe I know more than I should because I hear it everyday....there is problems within...

if a parent really cares about a school program of any kind they should best just stay out of the way. A coach can't please everyone and he cant' play everyone's kids. And a coach is only human and will like some kids more than others...so what, nobody can be right all the time. I watch games and see things that I think should be different but its only because I really care about the team, I have an emotional investment. As tough as it is, most of us should just show support and keep our distance. small problems can only become big problems when the parents get involved...the downfall of Collinwood trojanette basketball is proof of that...so just cool it and if you can't deal with it...maybe go watch Waynesboro or Pc play instead. U won't care who wins that way!!!