Springfield (2-4) vs Rossview (0-6)

TheCommissioner

Jackets have been hammered by injuries and I hope we can get back to playing some winning football. This season still has some football to be played. I will admit I thought we would be a better team at this point of the season , but thats the way it goes sometimes. I hope our team realizes the importance of the rest of the schedule and gets this thing turned around , I will be at Rossview Friday rooting them on. GO JACKETS!!

Jackets have been hammered by injuries and I hope we can get back to playing some winning football. This season still has some football to be played. I will admit I thought we would be a better team at this point of the season , but thats the way it goes sometimes. I hope our team realizes the importance of the rest of the schedule and gets this thing turned around , I will be at Rossview Friday rooting them on. GO JACKETS!!

I will be right there w/ you Leon, would have been last week had I not been sick. The Jackets still have a very legitimate shot at making the post season despite the hole that has been dug. The injuries have affected the Jackets quite a bit as you said but this years team is just not as good as last years. The offense is somewhat similar but no where near as consistent but the defense is a different story all together; outside of Greenbrier, the defense has not stopped anyone all year. The games get significantly easier from this point on until the play-offs so hopefully they will keep their composure and win out to get into the play-offs.....

Edited by Kevin38

I will be right there w/ you Leon, would have been last week had I not been sick. The Jackets still have a very legitimate shot at making the post season despite the hole that has been dug. The injuries have affected the Jackets quite a bit as you said but this years team is just not as good as years. The offense is somewhat similar but no where near as consistent but the defense is a different story all together; outside of Greenbrier, the defense has not stopped anyone all year. The games get significantly easier from this point on until the play-offs so hopefully they will keep their composure and win out to get into the play-offs.....

i will be there as well

As a Station Camp fan hoping the Bison get into the playoffs in 5A, we need Rossview to win this game.

The game has already been played. With Springfield having won 42-21.

As for the game itself, I know it is easy for a coach to "lose" his team over the course of a season when things are not going well. But if Springfield plays to their capability, they should win out and find a way into the post season. There are no good teams left on their schedule. In fact, if they win these games, possibly in blowout fashion like they're capable of, it could do quite a bit of good for their confidence going into the playoffs and next season. Talent is always gonna be the biggest factor, but you can never underestimate the mental aspect of the game.

The game has already been played. With Springfield having won 42-21.

As for the game itself, I know it is easy for a coach to "lose" his team over the course of a season when things are not going well. But if Springfield plays to their capability, they should win out and find a way into the post season. There are no good teams left on their schedule. In fact, if they win these games, possibly in blowout fashion like they're capable of, it could do quite a bit of good for their confidence going into the playoffs and next season. Talent is always gonna be the biggest factor, but you can never underestimate the mental aspect of the game.

as always you are right on track Swarm. We need to get our mental side of the game waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more tougher. We SHOULD win out. Dont know if we will. Kenwood is next. They only lost to Dickson by 8. I didnt show up for that game. I think we were still reeling from our beat down at HC's hands. If we can right the ship, I hope we can get in the playoffs and win a game and use that to build some more.