Franklin County @ South Pittsburg

rlh

Boyd is a prep game for the playoffs...thats all it means to us fans...I'm stating the obvious, a win is more important to them than us.

I dont know where you have been..........this is always the most important game for SP......Its more important than Marion......until they get a team that is :roflol:

Heard it was best effort of the year but wasn't there to witness it as usual... Fairly accurate statement?

I had a blast listening to the radio personalities from Franklin County last night. They said something at one point like: "It is pretty shocking when you are a 6A school and you roll into a 1A school and find out they are bigger than you are." They also said our OL was driving their DL all the way to the side lines. They mentioned the Center pulling and what a load he was.

Outside of #73 for South Pitt, I don't think Franklin County was any smaller overall. They had several nice looking kids. So.Pitt just finally showed up and played defense. I was very worried going in considering they lost to Tullahoma and Shelbyville by a combined 4 points.

Edited by Pirate2003

Can't wait for Coach Roy "D" Dillard to get my film to me this afternoon! Dillard u best make sur that scooters filled up! U owe me a box of Fudge Rounds btw

Let me ask you a question. Did Grider give you a film on these Boyd boys? What did you think about that film from last nights game against those Franklin boys? We did real good in the first half, but Grider only scored 8 points in the second half. I garuntee you we better be able to score more than 8 points in two quarters or we will get beat. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Did Grider give you a film on these Boyd boys? What did you think about that film from last nights game against those Franklin boys? We did real good in the first half, but Grider only scored 8 points in the second half. I garuntee you we better be able to score more than 8 points in two quarters or we will get beat. You think im joking but im not.

Hey Roy sounds like coach either took your advice and put more lineman in or they got the 3-4 figured out one, which was it? Congrats on the win.

I had a blast listening to the radio personalities from Franklin County last night. They said something at one point like: "It is pretty shocking when you are a 6A school and you roll into a 1A school and find out they are bigger than you are." They also said our OL was driving their DL all the way to the side lines. They mentioned the Center pulling and what a load he was.

I realize this thread it just about finished and you probably won't see this, but one of the radio crew is actually a South Pittsburg person who now teaches at Franklin County. He has a son on Academy team.

I realize this thread it just about finished and you probably won't see this, but one of the radio crew is actually a South Pittsburg person who now teaches at Franklin County. He has a son on Academy team.

He grew up in FC and grad from FC...he worked and lived in MC for a while. Good guy.

Edited by wingman10