The Ridge(OR) @ Karns

SweetScience

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even close.Karns has a long way to go b4 they can play wit da Cats.Karns got lucky Blade wanted to rest The Z man or it would have been alot worse.Oak Ridge played everybody and what was up wit Karns playing the starters the whole game and calling timeouts with 2 mins left and 30 or 40 secs to go in the game.Did the coach for Karns wanna make it look like a game or what.Oak Ridge showed alot of mercy and thats how he repays them.Good try Karns but u shouldve known better than to think u could play wit da big boyz.

Not even close.Karns has a long way to go b4 they can play wit da Cats.Karns got lucky Blade wanted to rest The Z man or it would have been alot worse.Oak Ridge played everybody and what was up wit Karns playing the starters the whole game and calling timeouts with 2 mins left and 30 or 40 secs to go in the game.Did the coach for Karns wanna make it look like a game or what.Oak Ridge showed alot of mercy and thats how he repays them.Good try Karns but u shouldve known better than to think u could play wit da big boyz.

Wow.... that's kinda harsh even for me..:) Karns making strides in the right direction, playing hard and they should be prorud of the results... just grabbed a tiger by the tail tonight.

Does anyone know if the player that was taken in the ambulance is alright?

They did the exact same thing against Powell last week, down 40-7 with ~3 minutes left, and they scored 13 points as a result (including a TD on the last play of the game).

They did the exact same thing against Powell last week, down 40-7 with ~3 minutes left, and they scored 13 points as a result (including a TD on the last play of the game).

Thats Funny because I told someone 2nite I bet thats how they scored that much on Powell.I think every player for Oak Ridge got some playing time and Karns was giving heck tryin to score wit the starters.It was 35-0 after 3qtr

Thats Funny because I told someone 2nite I bet thats how they scored that much on Powell.I think every player for Oak Ridge got some playing time and Karns was giving heck tryin to score wit the starters.It was 35-0 after 3qtr

where is presby28? lol jk....OR really jumped on them tonight, it was over before it started. Oak Ridge's strength of schedule compared to Karns' really showed tonight, just like i thought it would. The score really coulda been a lot worse i thought if not for us getting a lot of penalties on great plays. Karns played tough though, although i question calling a timeout with like 10 secs to go to try and score again, that was kinda crazy. Guess the coach wanted it to look like it was a ballgame. I think OR's offensive linemen really took to heart what the pundits were saying about Karns' defense. I think they proved them wrong..

Edited by SweetScience