The Ridge(OR) @ Karns

SweetScience

This all of the sudden looks like a tough game for The Ridge. Karns isn't the lowly team this year that they have been in the past it doesn't seem like. Their QB really looks to have a lot of talent, and they have a tough defense. I still think OR can pull it out with Zulliger back at the helm, but i think it will be a tough close game. Thoughts?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This all of the sudden looks like a tough game for The Ridge. Karns isn't the lowly team this year that they have been in the past it doesn't seem like. Their QB really looks to have a lot of talent, and they have a tough defense. I still think OR can pull it out with Zulliger back at the helm, but i think it will be a tough close game. Thoughts?

I was shocked when I saw that Karns put up 49 against Halls, as much as their offense has struggled this year. When Stewart is able to run the ball, it really opens up their passing game. I still think OR should cruise, but kudos to Karns on one of their best seasons in a long time.

I was shocked when I saw that Karns put up 49 against Halls, as much as their offense has struggled this year. When Stewart is able to run the ball, it really opens up their passing game. I still think OR should cruise, but kudos to Karns on one of their best seasons in a long time.

me too, i seriously began to worry when i heard that lol

me too, i seriously began to worry when i heard that lol

I don't think OR should worry too much. Karns couldn't run the ball at all against Powell (they had negative rushing yards in the 4th quarter, before Powell put in JV/freshmen), so they became completely one dimensional and threw 7 interceptions. The final was 40-20, but the Beavers scored 14 points in the last 3 minutes of the game. The Karns defense is the real deal though.

I don't think OR should worry too much. Karns couldn't run the ball at all against Powell (they had negative rushing yards in the 4th quarter, before Powell put in JV/freshmen), so they became completely one dimensional and threw 7 interceptions. The final was 40-20, but the Beavers scored 14 points in the last 3 minutes of the game. The Karns defense is the real deal though.

true, but we can't look at this game like we have in years past against them. We need to have a good week of practice and prepare for a pretty daggone good team. Can't overlook them or they will beat us.

I was at the Karns vs Halls game. Karns was impressive from beginning to the end. All that talk this week was that Halls offense had "come together" and would beat Karns. Karns defense only allowed 6 point in the game. The other TD from halls was scored on Karns JV team. Remember, this is a Halls team that get OR and AC a run for their money. Don't count Karns out of this game at all. Karns defense knock the heck out of the other team. Ask Halls QB, it was all he could do to stand up after every play. Karns offense has found what works for them and OR will see it first hand. Can Karns get a little love please?? GO BEAVERS! I hope you give OR a beating.

I was at the Karns vs Halls game. Karns was impressive from beginning to the end. All that talk this week was that Halls offense had "come together" and would beat Karns. Karns defense only allowed 6 point in the game. The other TD from halls was scored on Karns JV team. Remember, this is a Halls team that get OR and AC a run for their money. Don't count Karns out of this game at all. Karns defense knock the heck out of the other team. Ask Halls QB, it was all he could do to stand up after every play. Karns offense has found what works for them and OR will see it first hand. Can Karns get a little love please?? GO BEAVERS! I hope you give OR a beating.

Well, that was a halls team playing against an OR team that had a QB in that had never taken a snap at the position also. And it took some of our defensive guys out of there original roles. Granted, they did give us a tough game, but their were reasons for it. Karns may win, but i don't see a beating on the horizon anytime soon, my friend lol Not unless your teams school is called Maryville Rebels. And i have given them plenty of love these past few posts, what more do you want?

Edited by SweetScience

Well, that was a halls team playing against an OR team that had a QB in that had never taken a snap at the position also. And it took some of our defensive guys out of there original roles. Granted, they did give us a tough game, but their were reasons for it. Karns may win, but i don't see a beating on the horizon anytime soon, my friend lol Not unless your teams school is called Maryville Rebels. And i have given them plenty of love these past few posts, what more do you want?

Sweet, I agree with your post, but I also know these are still kids and momentom means everything. The wildcats better come out like they did for AC, fired up and ready to go or they might get jumped on by a team that finally feels a chance to whip the bully in the hood.

Why did you change your helmet??

Sweet, I agree with your post, but I also know these are still kids and momentom means everything. The wildcats better come out like they did for AC, fired up and ready to go or they might get jumped on by a team that finally feels a chance to whip the bully in the hood.

Why did you change your helmet??

Well, that is the helmet of the Navy Midshipmen, my fave college team. I had it up yesterday, we took a tough loss. Always fun to watch them service academy games though, them guys represent how a college athlete is supposed to play the game and conduct himself. Except for the silly penalty the QB from Navy got that cost them the game.Other then that,No violations or arrests coming from them teams. I think we will beat Karns, but we may have to work for it, i don't think it will come easy.

Edited by SweetScience

Well, that is the helmet of the Navy Midshipmen, my fave college team. I had it up yesterday, we took a tough loss. Always fun to watch them service academy games though, them guys represent how a college athlete is supposed to play the game and conduct himself. Except for the silly penalty the QB from Navy got that cost them the game.Other then that,No violations or arrests coming from them teams. I think we will beat Karns, but we may have to work for it, i don't think it will come easy.

I agree, The academy programs in general should be used as an example of how all student athletes should live.

I will say the refs were probably quick to throw a flag on him. I've seen players do much more than that without being flagged and to throw a flag that could possibly determine the outcome....I don't think he should have called it.