The Ridge(OR) @ Karns

SweetScience

Very much so, not much trash talking, no showboating bs, that is why i like it. A lot of that stuff should have no place in today's game. Unfortunately it always will, for reasons i wont go into. I agree, the outcome of that game should not have been decided cause of that. Them guys laid everything out on that field yesterday just to get back into the game. They fought way too hard to have that game decided by a idiotic flag like that. I agree with you, but it is what it is. I highly doubt he will ever make that mistake again.

Edited by SweetScience

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On another note, the Wildcats sure did look ready to play Friday didn't they! After the explosions, fireworks, and incredibly corny announcements were over... They really looked like a playoff team with Zulliger back. I thought the game plan was brilliant and well excecuted, and leaving Elliot Normand in the backfield to help Zulliger.....SMART!!

On another note, the Wildcats sure did look ready to play Friday didn't they! After the explosions, fireworks, and incredibly corny announcements were over... They really looked like a playoff team with Zulliger back. I thought the game plan was brilliant and well excecuted, and leaving Elliot Normand in the backfield to help Zulliger.....SMART!!

Did they ever! Speaking of Elliott, he reminds me of a kid that would fit in great with say a Navy or Air Force team, perfect fit. Such a ballplayer. MY KINDA GUY.

Edited by SweetScience

Did they ever! Speaking of Elliott, he reminds me of a kid that would fit in great with say a Navy or Air Force team, perfect fit. Such a ballplayer. MY KINDA GUY.

Your right....good family, good kid, already says yes sir, no sir, and has a great GPA. I wish he was "the norm" instead of "the exception" in athletics. I'm sure his parents are very proud, as they should be.

Your right....good family, good kid, already says yes sir, no sir, and has a great GPA. I wish he was "the norm" instead of "the exception" in athletics. I'm sure his parents are very proud, as they should be.

Yes, i wish their was a way i could get Navy's coaches out here to look at him lol. He has everything they look for. Integrity, grades, would fit in good as a fullback if he gained just a little bit of weight. I was about to say, that kid has been raised right. Goes about his business very quietly, no rah rah junk. Makes the tackle and walks back to the huddle. Makes the tackle very hard mind you haha But, i guess everybody has their own personality, i just think it is just today's society as a whole unfortunately man. I remember reading a thing recently about Sam Huff, the old middle linebacker for the Giants and Skins back in the old days. He said back then if a guy had of celebrated a TD like they do nowadays, him and his teammates woulda kicked his A** in the locker room afterwards LOL

Edited by SweetScience

Yes, i wish their was a way i could get Navy's coaches out here to look at him lol. He has everything they look for. Integrity, grades, would fit in good as a fullback if he gained just a little bit of weight. I was about to say, that kid has been raised right. Goes about his business very quietly, no rah rah junk. Makes the tackle and walks back to the huddle. Makes the tackle very hard mind you haha But, i guess everybody has their own personality, i just think it is just today's society as a whole unfortunately man. I remember reading a thing recently about Sam Huff, the old middle linebacker for the Giants and Skins back in the old days. He said back then if a guy had of celebrated a TD like they do nowadays, him and his teammates woulda kicked his A** in the locker room afterwards LOL

I'm feeling the beginnings of a playoff run...........:) Looks like a trip to DB might be in the cards. Would that be great or what??

Ahhhhhhh, i miss them days. A lot. p.s. Don't tell DB fans that i said i fear their speed, we will never hear the end of it :roflol: right DB fans? lol jk

I can't risk losing my place in the tribe, 3wigwam is a position of honor..:) As tempting as the bait is, I won't say anything about thier schedule....I think I can, I think I can