Fairview host Giles

Great game both teams. That win is great for the GC kids, they have been thru a lot of adversity with all of the injuries this year. Good job to the coaches for preparing them.

Fairview is a very good team and overall a class team, but the Fairview administration needs to take the PA microphone out of Simpson's hands. He is a NO class dirtbag. GC's #23 slipped and fell and the announcer makes a comment that #23 was tackled by #23 and actually called the kids name out. Same way when the punter had a bad punt on a delayed running punt around the outside. He made many other crap comments about GC plays and players. The worst is yelling for the Fairview fans to get up after the referee winds the clock and the GC quarterback is in his cadence. It is illegal for him to announce while the opponent QB is in cadence, 1st time a warning, 2nd time it's an unsportsmanlike penalty against the Fairview coach. Do what is right and get that NO class individual under control.

I have no crow to eat as I never said Fairview would come out and win. Like I said if Fairview could practice in January and February then they may become half the program Giles Co. is.

Maybe you should check your facts. Our so called Ensworth recruit has lived in Fairview his whole life. There is plenty of middle school film watching him play with his teammates.

Oh I was just being sarcastic about the ensworth kid. Strange he would leave there for fv. We lost a kid to a free ride at ensworth this year.

I truely wish the fv kids the best for the rest of the season. It's a very good thing to have several really good teams in our district. 3a is wide open this year and GC knos the path through the playoffs If we keep playing like we dd tonight we can play a lot more football this year

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS CATS!

First, when I tall ya "It's all good. Believe me." listen. Nice Cats. Real nice. Finally all three phases showed up on the same night.

#20's a stud. Fairview has a lot of talent. They will hit you but you also found out that Giles will deliver as always.

Your coach has no class. Period. People can hear the words you whisper after the game coach.

The PA guy does fire up the home folks. But, you don't scream into the microphone when the visiting team has the ball. Not that this officiating crew would have a clue as to the rules.

In the game reviews for officials, the T$$AA really should take a look at this one. One could make a two-minute-offense last 30 minutes with this crew. Officiating is a job I wouldn't wish on anyone but a few members of this crew really needs to focus on our "training to become a Dairy Queen manager" program or at least take some acting classes. For a dogfight between 2 good teams, you are lacking. Bad. Rarely ever have I ever dogged a crew. All season we have had officials working their butts off to get the call right. When you do what you did tonight it makes it tougher on your peers.

Gerry. In the movie "The Shooter", there is a line that goes something like "things are not always as they seem". Watch it. Know the whole story. Just don't pick the parts you want to hear especially from people who don't have a clue.

Hats off to the Fairview players. You left it on the field tonight. :ph34r:

First, when I tall ya "It's all good. Believe me." listen. Nice Cats. Real nice. Finally all three phases showed up on the same night.

#20's a stud. Fairview has a lot of talent. They will hit you but you also found out that Giles will deliver as always.

Your coach has no class. Period. People can hear the words you whisper after the game coach.

The PA guy does fire up the home folks. But, you don't scream into the microphone when the visiting team has the ball. Not that this officiating crew would have a clue as to the rules.

In the game reviews for officials, the T$$AA really should take a look at this one. One could make a two-minute-offense last 30 minutes with this crew. Officiating is a job I wouldn't wish on anyone but a few members of this crew really needs to focus on our "training to become a Dairy Queen manager" program or at least take some acting classes. For a dogfight between 2 good teams, you are lacking. Bad. Rarely ever have I ever dogged a crew. All season we have had officials working their butts off to get the call right. When you do what you did tonight it makes it tougher on your peers.

Gerry. In the movie "The Shooter", there is a line that goes something like "things are not always as they seem". Watch it. Know the whole story. Just don't pick the parts you want to hear especially from people who don't have a clue.

Hats off to the Fairview players. You left it on the field tonight. :ph34r:

great post.

all except the highlighted portion. He is truly one of the classiest men I know. and I will defend that till no tomorrow.

Sure missed this one. Congrads to Giles. Giles had their "A" game and took care of business. Didn't see the game, but seen the score.......Giles wins. Fairview either over looked Giles based on previous games ie: Springhill, Marshall or Giles is healthy and getting their act together. I guess fairview is still in the drivers seat as far as District champs. Giles still has Lewis left, which could be a good game. Marshall has Lewis also. Looks like the next couple of weeks is going to be interesting. Once again congrads to Giles!

Fairview came out flat, played flat all night. Giles Co. played their butts off and escaped with a one point win. This was a type of game that three or four plays decided the game. Tough loss for Fairview but they control their destiny in the district. Beat Spring Hill and Summitt and possibly get #1 seed in quad 4.

Looks like that extra practice in January and February paid off for the Bobcats.

fairview came out flat and stayed flat,flat on their backsde, thanks to the hard hittin bobcats!just think what the score would have have been if not for those 2 drive ending fumbles.did rent you, but we now own you!yes,late winter practice helped,but no spring practice just killed us.that's why we're slow catching up, but i think we're finally getting there.so "Gerry Bertier" as they say, STICK A CORK IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's sad that giles county fans are haters of their own team smh reminds me of when bo was playing kid got dogged left and right

Not a hater of the Bobcats just going with based on how I've seen them play this year.Just calling it like I see them sometimes I'm right sometimes I'm wrong.And this time I'm wrong.So sue me.Who's was hating on Bo?