Fairview host Giles

Great game both teams. That win is great for the GC kids, they have been thru a lot of adversity with all of the injuries this year. Good job to the coaches for preparing them.

Fairview is a very good team and overall a class team, but the Fairview administration needs to take the PA microphone out of Simpson's hands. He is a NO class dirtbag. GC's #23 slipped and fell and the announcer makes a comment that #23 was tackled by #23 and actually called the kids name out. Same way when the punter had a bad punt on a delayed running punt around the outside. He made many other crap comments about GC plays and players. The worst is yelling for the Fairview fans to get up after the referee winds the clock and the GC quarterback is in his cadence. It is illegal for him to announce while the opponent QB is in cadence, 1st time a warning, 2nd time it's an unsportsmanlike penalty against the Fairview coach. Do what is right and get that NO class individual under control.g

Ditto!!! No PA announcer should ever affect a football game in a negative way. This guy is nothing but white trash! Sad for Fairview that this clown taints their whole football program. The fact that he is even mentioned on here says everything.

Wake up Fairview, find someone who can show some class and good sportsmanship to the visiting teams. This guy is out of control and needs to go now!

Not a hater of the Bobcats just going with based on how I've seen them play this year.Just calling it like I see them sometimes I'm right sometimes I'm wrong.And this time I'm wrong.So sue me.Who's was hating on Bo?

Dude you have showed the cats no love at all this season. If you don't blieve me go back and check your posts. But keep it up they seem to be feeding off the naysayers. Our seniors are great guys and teamates but we are a young team. Last night showed our learning curve took a sharp increase.

Dude you have showed the cats no love at all this season. If you don't blieve me go back and check your posts. But keep it up they seem to be feeding off the naysayers. Our seniors are great guys and teamates but we are a young team. Last night showed our learning curve took a sharp increase.

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE PIGEONS!!! There are some haters out there and they know who they are. But after a victory over a very good fview team you wont see them, until they can find something negative to say. Great job CATS!!!

How have I been down on them all year?I said they played like crap against Spring Hill and when they were ranked 4 or 5 I said they were over rated.Yeah I thought they would lose against Fairview and I said if they don't pick it up the only team that they would beat the rest of the year would be Summitt.Because even though Page and Lewis Co. are having sub par year they will still beat your butt.Like I said I was wrong so sue me.But do it later I'm on my way to Boonevillle,Mississippi to watch Bo play.

I was at both the MC and GC games watching the jackets play. They brought their A+ game to MC but against Giles county bobcats they were a little flat. However, both teams played well unfortunately for the jackets we came up short. Giles County played this game like they had to have it. If we could ask the coach I would wager he would agree this was their best game of the year. BOTH teams are well coached and for the most part executed well. Each team had one big play which led to or was a scoring play. "Fairview did have a long touchdown run called back." I will give credit where it is due Giles County plays a relentless style of play on both sides of the ball. Teams that face them cannot make mistakes mental(personal fouls, fumbles etc) if they want to win. But I will not complain about the jackets, while not as emotionally ready for this game as the MC game they played hard and never backed down. I wish both teams luck in the playoffs. I do have a question: All 3 teams have 1 loss with each team unable to claim victory against the two other teams. Will there be a 3 way championship or is there some other tie breaker I am unaware of?

Ditto!!! No PA announcer should ever affect a football game in a negative way. This guy is nothing but white trash! Sad for Fairview that this clown taints their whole football program. The fact that he is even mentioned on here says everything.

Wake up Fairview, find someone who can show some class and good sportsmanship to the visiting teams. This guy is out of control and needs to go now!

As a Fairview fan I have to agree with you. The announcer was a little over the top last night. I am sure the administration will correct this.

I do have a question: All 3 teams have 1 loss with each team unable to claim victory against the two other teams. Will there be a 3 way championship or is there some other tie breaker I am unaware of?

I am assuming you only care about what fairview has to do to win District Champs, and the answer is, they control their own destiny. If they happen to win out (which they should) they will be crowned district champs.

I think??? correct me if I am wrong

IF Fairview, GC, and marshall win out....Fairview would win the district because of the best overall record. GC and marshall would have one district loss and one out of district loss, so marshall would get 2nd for the head to head win over GC...GC 3rd

“We shot ourselves in the foot,†Fairview Coach Chris Hughes said. “We had a bad week of practice. We weren’t ready to play.â€

Gerry Bertier, on 07 October 2011 - 11:21 PM, said:

"Fairview came out flat, played flat all night."

Ok. Let me make sure I comprehend this;

My team, the best coached team in the land, with the best mind on CoachT as my cane, playing at home against the district champion the past 3 years, whom we have never beat, in front of a packed crowd, with big city news trucks & cameras rolling, riding a 7 game win streak, undefeated with unmatched talent manages to shoot off a toe nail, take naps at practice, forgot that the game started at 7:00pm on Friday night, and had no emotion at all, all night long. Now is that what you two are saying?

I understand this version to reflect actual historical events in recent history.

Giles stomped our foot and it hurt real bad Franklinlite Coach Choke Hughes said. We had a week of practice doing the exact same thing over & over that we had done every game so far. We weren't ready to play a team that watched film on us and had the nerve to come to our house and smack us in the mouth.

Milan's janitor Gerry Buckaroo said sometime in October while cleaning the bathrooms: Fairview came out and got knocked flat plus the band played in B-flat all night long.

The headline reads; Fairview players left it all on the field but their coach was owned for the 3rd year in a row!

Man in the mirror. It's the man in the mirror coach. Not your players or your opponents. :thumb:

“We shot ourselves in the foot,†Fairview Coach Chris Hughes said. “We had a bad week of practice. We weren’t ready to play.â€

Gerry Bertier, on 07 October 2011 - 11:21 PM, said:

"Fairview came out flat, played flat all night."

Ok. Let me make sure I comprehend this;

My team, the best coached team in the land, with the best mind on CoachT as my cane, playing at home against the district champion the past 3 years, whom we have never beat, in front of a packed crowd, with big city news trucks & cameras rolling, riding a 7 game win streak, undefeated with unmatched talent manages to shoot off a toe nail, take naps at practice, forgot that the game started at 7:00pm on Friday night, and had no emotion at all, all night long. Now is that what you two are saying?

I understand this version to reflect actual historical events in recent history.

Giles stomped our foot and it hurt real bad Franklinlite Coach Choke Hughes said. We had a week of practice doing the exact same thing over & over that we had done every game so far. We weren't ready to play a team that watched film on us and had the nerve to come to our house and smack us in the mouth.

Milan's janitor Gerry Buckaroo said sometime in October while cleaning the bathrooms: Fairview came out and got knocked flat plus the band played in B-flat all night long.

The headline reads; Fairview players left it all on the field but their coach was owned for the 3rd year in a row!

Man in the mirror. It's the man in the mirror coach. Not your players or your opponents. :thumb:

Okay i read this post, what are you trying to say?

Show me where your coach places any blame on anyone except the players. You have the horses to make a run but your jockey can't stay on the mount. "We" didn't choke. I choked. Get it??? :popcorneater:

I get what your saying. But after having him lead us to 7-0, i'm not going to automatically turn to bashing the coach. Yes, he was out-coached Friday night, He had no answer to Giles Defense. He couldnt get the explosive Fairview offense going. Which if you believe that it is his fault we lost. Your about 50% right, 50%-coach 25%-players 25%-refs. In my opinion. But like i said, i get what your saying.