Fairview host Giles

Wow u definitely did not read that right. Hard as a rock as in muscular idiot. Why would I say I DOUBT you are If ur at ur computer?? when if used in the case ur PERVERTED mind thought I was talking about then I would say ur at ur computer enough during the day that u probably are. Your an idiot.

Wow u definitely did not read that right. Hard as a rock as in muscular idiot. Why would I say I DOUBT you are If ur at ur computer?? when if used in the case ur PERVERTED mind thought I was talking about then I would say ur at ur computer enough during the day that u probably are. Your an idiot.

Hey perve88 you ever hear of a smartphone? :popcorneater: Probably not.

:) This is fun!!!! Giles, if you throw the ball you have a chance. MC had wide open receivers all night, just nobody to get them the ball. Fairview has a good D line and linebackers, secondary is the weak spot. The good receiver at safety won't break an egg. Run through him any chance you get. If Cobb is on point then Giles very much has a chance in this one, if they're healthy. Not sure what yall's health situation is.

:) This is fun!!!! Giles, if you throw the ball you have a chance. MC had wide open receivers all night, just nobody to get them the ball. Fairview has a good D line and linebackers, secondary is the weak spot. The good receiver at safety won't break an egg. Run through him any chance you get. If Cobb is on point then Giles very much has a chance in this one, if they're healthy. Not sure what yall's health situation is.

He want have a chance to throw many! Those Linebackers will break something. #20 is a bad dude if he hits you you may not get up 6ft2 205 nothing but muscle!!!! #22. #66, #43, is much of the same. And our D line is very strong. Linebackers may not have a chance to hit him very much cause of that quick D line. Cobb cant throw on his back. As for our safety goes dont think he wont put a lick on you, Cause you are very mistaken. Cowgirl I get the feeling you dont like us!!!!

He want have a chance to throw many! Those Linebackers will break something. #20 is a bad dude if he hits you you may not get up 6ft2 205 nothing but muscle!!!! #22. #66, #43, is much of the same. And our D line is very strong. Linebackers may not have a chance to hit him very much cause of that quick D line. Cobb cant throw on his back. As for our safety goes dont think he wont put a lick on you, Cause you are very mistaken. Cowgirl I get the feeling you dont like us!!!!

I would't say us, just you. The safety comment shows your ignorance to the game. It's been comical watching him tackle both last week and in the 3 game films I saw. Is he fast and a good receiver, yes, but he wants no part of it on the defensive side of the ball. With that said, Deion Sanders was never gonna hit anyone either, you have kids that like contact and kids that don't!!!! BTW I'm a Vol fan, and if you actually were a scout then that would explain our lack of talent the past few years!!!!

I love it!!!!!!! You shunn me then you pick my team to win.

I hear the Tiggers totally changed their offense for the fairview game and had a few mixups in the backfield...whats the deal there?

I don't know who you talked to but you are being fed misinformation. But we had Trevor in the backfield. Our offensive strategy did not change, but our o-line did not block well. Peterson gave them fits in the slot. We just got beat.

What's up with O'Connor on the radio poor mouthing his team? He basically said that Giles should just forfeit. Has Coach O'Connor become so desperate that he has to use these tactics to motivate his team. Seems to me the rumors may be true of him leaving for the border after the season, which has caused his team to lack motivation.

Thanks Cowboy for trying to get football back to the forefront of the thread, but it seems that everyone else doesn't really want to talk about that. When you have a deep ball threat the chance for quick strikes are always there. That being said, still have to have time to throw it. Game is shaping up to be a good one. GO CATS!!!

I don't know who you talked to but you are being fed misinformation. But we had Trevor in the backfield. Our offensive strategy did not change, but our o-line did not block well. Peterson gave them fits in the slot. We just got beat.

What's up with O'Connor on the radio poor mouthing his team? He basically said that Giles should just forfeit. Has Coach O'Connor become so desperate that he has to use these tactics to motivate his team. Seems to me the rumors may be true of him leaving for the border after the season, which has caused his team to lack motivation.

The statement about him wanting to motivate his team is true. He is almost being so sarcastic, its almost like he is being disrespectful to fairview, If you listen to him