Fairview host Giles

Wow rock these fview fans sound a lot like MC fans. We support our team and the one year they have a chance to beat GC after several years of dominance, out come the name callers. If I am not mistaken I think our QB was a soph last year. GC will not run and hide and will not make any excuses, win or lose. Got no idea what the view has other than what they say on here. Hopefully the chatter will get a little more mature. Remember anything is possible. GO CATS!!!

Wow rock these fview fans sound a lot like MC fans. We support our team and the one year they have a chance to beat GC after several years of dominance, out come the name callers. If I am not mistaken I think our QB was a soph last year. GC will not run and hide and will not make any excuses, win or lose. Got no idea what the view has other than what they say on here. Hopefully the chatter will get a little more mature. Remember anything is possible. GO CATS!!!

Other than MC they don't reallly have any quality wins They do seem to be improved though, better teams in the district can onlyhelp everyone in it though.

Other than MC they don't reallly have any quality wins They do seem to be improved though, better teams in the district can onlyhelp everyone in it though.

We haven't had a close game out of 3a in the past 2 years so it would be about time for some one to step up for a change. I love seeing good football teams play, hopefully Fairview wont be the only one there Friday night. Hopefully our last 2 games are out of the system. Looking back to last year, according to coachtt Fairview was undefeated last year when we played. But hey that was last year, surely it cant happen 2 years in a row :unsure:

Franklinlite And a Lewis County tag team. Strange bedfellows since Lewis owns Franklinlite huh? We get to spend all week mixing it up with three hall walking Badminton players who can't play the game. :roflolk:

Talked to their other "owners", Camden & Milan. Word is not to worry since Lite is a one & done type program and Lewis is a has been. They should know. :thumb:

The only sure thing I know is that Lite players look very good on film. It's a match-up that looks good on paper. Both run the same type O. Same type D. Two good coaching staffs. One has been there. One can't get over the hump. Might be over the hump year. Probable not, but it might be. :popcorneater:

Fairview will come prepared for a tough game. We WONT overlook Giles, Fairview will proceed preparing for this Friday just as we would any other game. Except with a LOT more hype. We will be looking for REVENGE from last years upsetting loss. We will not allow Giles to ruin the streak this year.

Dude! You only joined 5 days ago. So you waited 6 games to become an over confident fan. We've seen the likes of you before.

Rocky. We got to make it easier for the kid. Lets try this;

I, jacketsbeatyou, have a Mancrush on Fairview player number .... and I think he's just the greatest!

Just fill in the blank, Even you can do that right? :roflolk:

Rocky. We got to make it easier for the kid. Lets try this;

I, jacketsbeatyou, have a Mancrush on Fairview player number .... and I think he's just the greatest!

Just fill in the blank, Even you can do that right? :roflolk:

Yall just wait until Fairview gets a hold of you this week and Lewis County gets a hold of you 2 weeks from now. Yall won't be trash talkin then. :popcorneater:

Yall just wait until Fairview gets a hold of you this week and Lewis County gets a hold of you 2 weeks from now. Yall won't be trash talkin then. :popcorneater:

Dang. Ok. Lets try another one.

I, LCPanthers, have a Mancrush on jacketsbeatyou and I think he's just the greatest!

By the way. Holding is a 10 yard penalty from the spot of the foul. Franklinlite has too much speed to resort to holding. :roflolk:

Dang. Ok. Lets try another one.

I, LCPanthers, have a Mancrush on jacketsbeatyou and I think he's just the greatest!

By the way. Holding is a 10 yard penalty from the spot of the foul. Franklinlite has too much speed to resort to holding. :roflolk:

Who said i'm a man?........I'm totally kidding. I ain't got crushs on Fairview people. Actually they are one of my least favorite teams behind Marshall and Giles but i'm gonna argue with them cause they ARE the best team in our District. They proved it this past Friday. Idk why everybody thinks Giles is gonna win this game cause they are not. They barely beat Spring Hill. That tells me that if they barely beat them that Fairview is gonna blow Giles out. After Fairviews athletes get a hold of you just wait till our athletes get a hold of you also. :flower:

Fairview-34

Giles County-14

Dominance? You beat us by 6 points last year and we threw 5 pics..but I'm not gonna make a excuses like a Marshall Co fellow. You guys always have a discipline team and contending attitude. With that being said, from what I've seen this season and what I've heard about Giles injuries, this one wont be close.