Fairview host Giles

You are way off. The thrill is just getting going with these boys. With alll the injuries this year about half of the starters last night were sophmores. Those starters won't be back this week but they will in the coming weeks. Another thing these boys face are schools getting way up playing against GC because they have been getting drilled by GC for so long.

You are way off. The thrill is just getting going with these boys. With alll the injuries this year about half of the starters last night were sophmores. Those starters won't be back this week but they will in the coming weeks. Another thing these boys face are schools getting way up playing against GC because they have been getting drilled by GC for so long

Don't know what game you were watching last niht but this season is half over and them only beating Spring hill 13-7 the only game I see them winning the rest of the year is against summi.I call them like I see em

Edited by bobcat93

These teams had about the same record last yearnand the same chatter wa coming out of view. GC offense is still discovering itself but the parts are there. We will be workin hard.

We did have an off game last time FHS hosted Giles and the score was close but our then Sophmore QB has matured and has put in the hard work and is a VERY smart player this year. We want make the same mistake this year and believe me that is not chatter just facts. We will win this hands down to much speed and talent and strength. 42-7 Fairview

We did have an off game last time FHS hosted Giles and the score was close but our then Sophmore QB has matured and has put in the hard work and is a VERY smart player this year. We want make the same mistake this year and believe me that is not chatter just facts. We will win this hands down to much speed and talent and strength. 42-7 Fairview

So........it was just chatter last year? You better check your own thoughts as well....We want make the same mistakes as last year.....want means desire too. I don't blame you for being nervous. GC will be there and we won't be late.

So........it was just chatter last year? You better check your own thoughts as well....We want make the same mistakes as last year.....want means desire too. I don't blame you for being nervous. GC will be there and we won't be late.

Oh NO !!!! Not another Smart A-- ? You are going to probably talk smak about how great you have been in the past all week long right? It is 2012 season, Just like MC did all week long. Well I was trying to be nice earlier. So I will say what Im really thinking OK!!!!! Fairview will Not only beat you worse than MC did , We will absolutely Imbarrase you this coming friday night and I am not talking want to , or desire to, its a fact little fellow. Fairview is hitting on all cylinders. But I dont have to tell you that right? You can see Fairviews stats. Giles Co players get on here and read all the hype they know their chances are 0 win at the view this year. They are playing for pride and only pride.

if 13 to 7 is the best you can do against springhill i suggest you stay home and hide under your bed friday night because this will be the scariest movie you ever saw!!!!!