Fairview host Giles

I get what your saying. But after having him lead us to 7-0, i'm not going to automatically turn to bashing the coach. Yes, he was out-coached Friday night, He had no answer to Giles Defense. He couldnt get the explosive Fairview offense going. Which if you believe that it is his fault we lost. Your about 50% right, 50%-coach 25%-players 25%-refs. In my opinion. But like i said, i get what your saying.

Nice reply JUNO. Sometime the staff covers it all and the players mentally check out. It happened to us at Marshall although Marshall wanted it more. But Fairview has the horses. Friday night was a time for a coach to say we as a staff didn't get it done. We, the staff, will have to work harder to improve next week.

The players were NOT flat. They played their butts off as per the instructions given to them. :thumb:

I get what your saying. But after having him lead us to 7-0, i'm not going to automatically turn to bashing the coach. Yes, he was out-coached Friday night, He had no answer to Giles Defense. He couldnt get the explosive Fairview offense going. Which if you believe that it is his fault we lost. Your about 50% right, 50%-coach 25%-players 25%-refs. In my opinion. But like i said, i get what your saying.

Eat your crow like a good boy. You should be used to it and expect it every week this time of year. Kind of like turkey at thanksgiving. Watch the film and you will see the refs let fv keep the ball after not one turnover (a backwards pass by about 5 yards) but 2, stripped ball turnover in the final minute of the game. And while your watching that film put a stopwatch to it. You will see it was about a 90 second minute. It's all there blame your coach players or your pa announcer whom couldn't scream out a victory for you but the refs worked all night for you.

I think??? correct me if I am wrong

IF Fairview, GC, and marshall win out....Fairview would win the district because of the best overall record. GC and marshall would have one district loss and one out of district loss, so marshall would get 2nd for the head to head win over GC...GC 3rd

The district is decided by district schedule only. If Marshall loses we can take it. If fv loses Marshall can take it. If GC were to lose fv can claim it. Only in seeding for true playoffs does extraneous loss come into effect. That where GC gets burnt for falling to a 6a team MC gets burnt for playing 5a state champions and fv gets credit for scheduling smaller schools.

There can be a tie.

How have I been down on them all year?I said they played like crap against Spring Hill and when they were ranked 4 or 5 I said they were over rated.Yeah I thought they would lose against Fairview and I said if they don't pick it up the only team that they would beat the rest of the year would be Summitt.Because even though Page and Lewis Co. are having sub par year they will still beat your butt.Like I said I was wrong so sue me.But do it later I'm on my way to Boonevillle,Mississippi to watch Bo play.

So how did Bo do?

Oh NO !!!! Not another Smart A-- ? You are going to probably talk smak about how great you have been in the past all week long right? It is 2012 season, Just like MC did all week long. Well I was trying to be nice earlier. So I will say what Im really thinking OK!!!!! Fairview will Not only beat you worse than MC did , We will absolutely Imbarrase you this coming friday night and I am not talking want to , or desire to, its a fact little fellow. Fairview is hitting on all cylinders. But I dont have to tell you that right? You can see Fairviews stats. Giles Co players get on here and read all the hype they know their chances are 0 win at the view this year. They are playing for pride and only pride.

What happened to all the Fairview and Panther fans?..................Don't yall want to talk about the game any? :roflol::roflol:

Tell me about how playing state powers like Clarksville NW has prepared you for big games. Firing on all cylinders? Must be a 4-cylinder :roflolk:

Just for the record...you did'nt Imbarrase anyone on our team, I'm no little fellow and check your stats now...especially that one in the L column.

What happened to all the Fairview and Panther fans?..................Don't yall want to talk about the game any? :roflol::roflol:

Tell me about how playing state powers like Clarksville NW has prepared you for big games. Firing on all cylinders? Must be a 4-cylinder :roflolk:

Just for the record...you did'nt Imbarrase anyone on our team, I'm no little fellow and check your stats now...especially that one in the L column.

Why would we get on here to talk about a game that happened three days ago? WHO CARES? P.S. The only thing "EMBARRASSING" is your illiteracy.:roflolk:

Same thing that happen to you guys after we beat you. The same thing that happened to me after Fairview beat us. A little humility will silence you for a couple of days. From the looks of things it is not like Giles Co. just went and their and dominated Fairview. I bet Fairview was a little beat up from our game because it was a physical game and Giles benefited from Fairview overlooking them. What I learned is that you can never predict how a high school student is going to play from week to week.

Same thing that happen to you guys after we beat you. The same thing that happened to me after Fairview beat us. A little humility will silence you for a couple of days. From the looks of things it is not like Giles Co. just went and their and dominated Fairview. I bet Fairview was a little beat up from our game because it was a physical game and Giles benefited from Fairview overlooking them. What I learned is that you can never predict how a high school student is going to play from week to week.

MC beat up Fairview?!?!...what a joke. Thanks for doing that for us...we owe our win over Fairview all to MC, thanks for the help!

You didn't learn any humilty when Fairview beat you....you made excuses and still claimed MC was a better team than Fairview.

MC beat up Fairview?!?!...what a joke. Thanks for doing that for us...we owe our win over Fairview all to MC, thanks for the help!

You didn't learn any humilty when Fairview beat you....you made excuses and still claimed MC was a better team than Fairview.

I still think we are the better team, but the results on the field showed otherwise. Just like Giles thinks that they have a better team than Marshall. You have to prove it on the field. We did against Giles, but we didn't against Fairview.