Bradley Central @ Ooltewah

alt1958

Well,I went to the Tyner-Central game and all I can say is that Central is horrible at this point in the season.Tyner has gotten better since going 0-3.

Point being Ooltewah has gotten better each week,even after what happened up in murfesburro with siegel.The only reason I'm mentioning any of this is some Central backers said they wished ooltewah and central played each other this year and went on and on about the central coaching staff,bragging on all the players NOT going to Ooltewah blah,blah,blah.....also about how down Owls where gonna be because of East Hamilton etc.,.well owls are looking good and are getting better each week at the perfect time of the year(playoff time)If Ooltewah can beat Bradley Central it will tell alot about what's in store for the rest of the year.GO OOLTEWAH!!!

Edited by GOOSESDAD

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,I went to the Tyner-Central game and all I can say is that Central is horrible at this point in the season.Tyner has gotten better since going 0-3.

Point being Ooltewah has gotten better each week,even after what happened up in murfesburro with siegel.The only reason I'm mentioning any of this is some Central backers said they wished ooltewah and central played each other this year and went on and on about the central coaching staff,bragging on all the players NOT going to Ooltewah blah,blah,blah.....also about how down Owls where gonna be because of East Hamilton etc.,.well owls are looking good and are getting better each week at the perfect time of the year(playoff time)If Ooltewah can beat Bradley Central it will tell alot about what's in store for the rest of the year.GO OOLTEWAH!!!

Is this not the same Central that lost to East Hanilton? The same E. Hamilton that lost to Ooltewah 42 -14. Be careful what you wish for Pounders. I bet you were biting your tongue big time Goose.

Owls obviously have to play a complete game against Bradley to win. They will need to step up on both sides of the ball. Turnovers , Flags, have to be eliminated . However Bradley better be on their game as well or the Owls will send them home with a third loss. Both teams have really good athletes so it should be a very entertaining game.

Owls at home may be the difference. Owls 26 - 21

Going to be a great night for HS Football. The weather is going to be perfect and the Owls are home after a 5 week road stretch. Coach please mix it up a little the next time you schedule. These long stretches of home or away are tough on everyone. The band will be rocking with the full show complete. Yes the trampolines will be in full use. They have a competition tomorrow, so going to be a late night loading the truck. Still hope I am pumped up after an exciting and hopefully an Owls win.

Going to be a good one and hope everyone comes out injury free. Any word on Creech?

Go Owls

Is this not the same Central that lost to East Hanilton? The same E. Hamilton that lost to Ooltewah 42 -14. Be careful what you wish for Pounders. I bet you were biting your tongue big time Goose.

Owls obviously have to play a complete game against Bradley to win. They will need to step up on both sides of the ball. Turnovers , Flags, have to be eliminated . However Bradley better be on their game as well or the Owls will send them home with a third loss. Both teams have really good athletes so it should be a very entertaining game.

Owls at home may be the difference. Owls 26 - 21

I didn't bite my tongue.I told em they wouldn't want to play us this year and used some other words(if you know what I mean) :roflol: it was in good fun with a couple of em,but there is always one that is an expert!2 very good teams with athletes all over the field.Least amount of mistakes and time of posession will determine this game.Since its a home game and this nest should be rocking,I'll take owls by 6 or less.

Edited by GOOSESDAD

Watching this one on tv, 24 to 21 at the half ooltewah. Bears have gotten hosed the last 2 times they had the ball, one on a 3rd down spot where they spotted the ball a yd and half short by the replay and then a no call on a pass interference in the endzone ball still hit stovall in the mask but he was pushed and fell trying to make the catch again replay showed the defender push off with 2 hands thats a automatic call, then they shank a field goal, 2 different quarters for both teams 2st all bears second all owls, take away the refs and it's a good game. Goosedad is that another one of your Mannings on the field and does he wrestle as well?

bradley throws a td pass on a scramble to open second half then hold owls, then drives to the 30 and fumbles owls turn around and throws a pass that gets tipped and returned for a td by houston for the bears, then owls throws a pass down field but the reciever stepped out and came back in to catch the ball otherwise he would have scored. bears hold from there and refs are still questionable at best this time against owls, who knows what is next.

bradley throws a td pass on a scramble to open second half then hold owls, then drives to the 30 and fumbles owls turn around and throws a pass that gets tipped and returned for a td by houston for the bears, then owls throws a pass down field but the reciever stepped out and came back in to catch the ball otherwise he would have scored. bears hold from there and refs are still questionable at best this time against owls, who knows what is next.

score??

if owls qb could throw down field they would win but he just threw another pick 6 right to goldston. maybe reciever ran wrong route but most of his down field throws have been off but he is on the money throwing to the short receiver. 635 left, almost another interception.another illegal receiver down field. 42 to 31 bears

Edited by anotherback