Bradley Central @ Ooltewah

alt1958

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you consider the 'perceived weaker links'?

The perceived weaker links have to be Bradley's defense, versis Ooltewah's offense.

Most Owl backers seem to talk about the strength of their team being the defense, while Bradley is making names for itself on offense.

Will this game depend on which of the less heralded units performs best?

This is one of those games that make HS football great. Two good teams with their strengths and weaknesses heading into a late season match up. The winner has a good chance to win the region. Weather is supposed to be perfect and the Owls will be glad to be home after 6 straight road games.

Go Owls

Ooltewah can't go toe to toe with Bradley! Owl's offense better not go 3 and out,because as good as Ooltewah's defense is,they can't last a whole game on the field 80% of the time.Owls MUST be able to RUN the football in order to play keep away and to rest the defense.

Owl's run game and special teams have to compliment the defense or Ooltewah will be absolutley embarassed on T.V.and ran off the field.Owls are good enuff to win,but we'll see.... :popcorneater:

The perceived weaker links have to be Bradley's defense, versis Ooltewah's offense.

Most Owl backers seem to talk about the strength of their team being the defense, while Bradley is making names for itself on offense.

Will this game depend on which of the less heralded units performs best?

Owls D will have there hands full Friday night for sure!!! BC is fo real.....Ool offense needs to do something and take some pressure off of them!!!!!!

There is no Baylor or Blackman left on the schedule. But from now on out, all the games count. Each game will be a fight. The Bears have to come with their "A" game, or they will face unpleasant surprises. I have seen them not show up and lose games they had no business losing. Ooltewah and McMinn won't roll over for us, and you know Cleveland and Walker Valley save their best for us. Bradley better buckle up and buckle down for the final run.

Edited by Preacher210

Ootlewah is a very good team, as is Bradley. Ooltewah needs to keep Bradley's offense off the field as much as possible to have a chance and I think they can run the ball against a suspect Bradley run defense. I got Bears by 6.

I tend to agree on this. But one thing I keep coming back to is that neither Baylor (gave up 564 yards) nor Blackman (gave up 294 yards) completely shut down the Bear attack. I am not sure Ooltewah's defense is as good as those units are. Blackman shut down the run, but gave up a lot of passing yardage.

No doubt this is gonna be a good one.

I tend to agree on this. But one thing I keep coming back to is that neither Baylor (gave up 564 yards) nor Blackman (gave up 294 yards) completely shut down the Bear attack. I am not sure Ooltewah's defense is as good as those units are. Blackman shut down the run, but gave up a lot of passing yardage.

No doubt this is gonna be a good one.

Teams are not going to stop Bradley's offense, but Bradley's defense isn't going to stop a good offense either.