Mustangs vs Bulldogs

wardaddy1829

in ur johnny hale stadeum when we beat yall last night lol

you are an idiot and your coach is too...he told the Jacksonsun that since they beat Milan then they could beat anyone...lets see them beat Lexington...no way or how about Henry County....yea right. Yea they beat us last night for the 1st time since 2005....Milan had gotten tired of kickin their #### every year....dont remember all those scores but bet they were worse than 24-13. Go DAWGS111

you are an idiot and your coach is too...he told the Jacksonsun that since they beat Milan then they could beat anyone...lets see them beat Lexington...no way or how about Henry County....yea right. Yea they beat us last night for the 1st time since 2005....Milan had gotten tired of kickin their #### every year....dont remember all those scores but bet they were worse than 24-13. Go DAWGS111

Who is the idiot?

He was proud of the job his team did. At the same time, he was giving Milan a compliment for being a good team.

ouch, someone is cranky today huh? huntingdon won in 07. just for the record. and something tells me that they didn't blow the game because they were tired of winning lol

ouch, someone is cranky today huh? huntingdon won in 07. just for the record. and something tells me that they didn't blow the game because they were tired of winning lol

No, it is because they(Milan)got their bootys kicked in the 2nd half! Not many times I can say that, but last night, Huntingdon did! And, I agree, Swenson was giving Milan a compliment.

If the Mustangs play McKenzie with the passion they showed against Milan last night, the Rebels will be hard pressed to beat them!

actually we beat you twice in 2006

You Need To Refrain From Using Curse Words....You'll Not Get Another Warning...