Mustangs vs Bulldogs

wardaddy1829

you need to not say anything if all you can do is congrats those faggots at Huntingdon...you cant be a true Milan fan...all true Milan fans hate the Stangs and their fans

hey you baphoon...Butchie is a Coacht moderator...and he's already warned you once...he's about to bounce you off these boards for a while!...I can promise you if Coacht reads your posts...you won't post again this season!

TO THE ALLMIGHTY GURU,

Can we at least get a little props from you or are you not man enough to admit. ONCE AGAIN YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT THE STANGS

I wouldnt count on it, he kept saying the same thing about JBS last year until they met in the semis, I will let him tell you what the final score of that game was.....

I wouldnt count on it, he kept saying the same thing about JBS last year until they met in the semis, I will let him tell you what the final score of that game was.....

The difference between me running my mouth about JBS last year and Huntingdon this year is that I never previously watched JBS play before our game last year.I have now watched Huntingdon play twice pre season and twice in regular season this year.

I told yall that Milan wasnt sounding as good this year. And, Huntingdon is looking really good. But, this one has got to sting Milan fans...getting beat by a 1A team. Huntingdon must be really good.

This Huntingdon team IS the best Huntingdon team since Chris Donald and Boo Weathers were in town. I watched them Friday night and I came away extremely impressed. If Huntingdon doesn't win the 1A state title this year, I'll be VERY surprised.

Like I said in another post, this team is just like the Union City state championship team from a few years ago, just much quicker and better. Huntingdon is hard nosed and runs the ball right at you. No trick plays, just run it down your throat football.

This Huntingdon team IS the best Huntingdon team since Chris Donald and Boo Weathers were in town. I watched them Friday night and I came away extremely impressed. If Huntingdon doesn't win the 1A state title this year, I'll be VERY surprised.

Like I said in another post, this team is just like the Union City state championship team from a few years ago, just much quicker and better. Huntingdon is hard nosed and runs the ball right at you. No trick plays, just run it down your throat football.

Another Mustang CheerLeader! :roflolk: