DeKalb Co. @ Macon Co.

TigerPride23

This game will be interesting. DC is playing some good football right now, but do you think MC will beat them? DC is coming off a game allowing only a field goal on defense in Jamestown. They went out there with energy. They will have to have energy this Friday. I still expect a shootout. Everytime there is a shootout it's like DC quits playing defense and just worries about scoring again. Just like in the Smith Co. game. I like the job they did mixing the run and pass up and them both being effective this week. Not sure what to think about this game. Can MC stop the air attack and the ground game? And will MC be able to go to one or the other if DC stops one? Thoughts/Predictions?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen Dekalb play this year so I know nothing much about them but what I hear. I know they put several points on the board but their Defense gives up several too. I saw MC play SC and was really impressed with their QB and WR. I believe their run game which was non existent against SC will play a key role in the game. MC has some good runners and will exploit the Dekalb Defense.

It's going to come down to which team plays the best Defense. And I think MC has the best. Coaching IMO favors MC as well. Also throw in that the game is in Lafayette and that to me is to many obstacles for Dekalb to over-come.

DeKalb put up a bunch of points up against York but it wasnt pretty IMO, York just happen to play even worse and DeKalb made the best of it. Also by this point in the year i would like to see DeKalb get threw a game without a delay of game, they run a no huddle offense and have been flagged multiple times this year for delay of games. DeKalb has potential for big things the rest of the year, but if they dont clean up the little things they will get a rude awakening first round playoffs against a AAAA team.

Going on my gut, Dekalb wins 35-31. Macon deffense is horrible and lack of speed gets them the loss. I do think the qb is Macon is the best qb in the upper cumblerland by far though. Dekalb and livingston qb tied for second. The kid from Smith is a lil over rated and his wr's dont help him much either with drops.

Going on my gut, Dekalb wins 35-31. Macon deffense is horrible and lack of speed gets them the loss. I do think the qb is Macon is the best qb in the upper cumblerland by far though. Dekalb and livingston qb tied for second. The kid from Smith is a lil over rated and his wr's dont help him much either with drops.

Thats funny.Scurlock is the best QB in the region.

#2 would be Gordonsville QB

#3would be Dekalb QB

#4 would be Livingston QB

#5 Grace from Lafayette?? Worst QB the OWLS have faced all year!!

Thats funny.Scurlock is the best QB in the region.

#2 would be Gordonsville QB

#3would be Dekalb QB

#4 would be Livingston QB

#5 Grace from Lafayette?? Worst QB the OWLS have faced all year!!

Murphy Fair has them in this order on the statewide leader boards. MC Dallas Grace 34th, G'ville Payton Watson 58th, and SC Gage Scurloc 77th. LA and Dekalb didnt make the list. It only goes to top 78 in the state. Ratings are based on QB stats.

Thank you Royal cause I was about to tell jls how dumb he is. Grace has broke all the records in Macon last year and not been throwing near as much this year. He will be on tv next year trust me. I dont know about any of the others though. Macon didnt even play against SC so I can see how jls couldve made that comment.