DeKalb Co. @ Macon Co.

TigerPride23

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad night for the MC Tigers. Gonna have to bring it next week for sure or it could be ugly.

They have a shot to win 1 of the next couple of games. White House and LA will bring more defense than Dekalb did tonight, but make no mistake about it...Dekalb has a good football team this year. I believe MC will make it a good one between White House.

Dekalb has a good football team this year, and has a good chance at a 9-1 season. I believe the game with LA will be a good one. I think LA has a slightly better football team, but Dekalb can put together 4 quarters against LA like the 2 they put against SC, Dekalb can win that football game.

What a game!!! Dekalb made a great call and it paid off. Good luck to them the rest of the way. Now our Tigers need to get ready for White House.

Not so much a great call is was a qb sneak to line the ball up in the middle of the field... big defense break down by Macon. I do however like Macon's coach call to go for it after their touchdown with about two minutes left, Regardless though it was a great game, congrats to qb Phillips and his tigers on that final drive

DC has been overlooked this year. People who saw them play knew that they have a good football team and a team that is hard to play defense against. So many times I have said you had better be ready to make adjustments against them and if you don't they will bite you. They have some really good weapons. Will be a very good and important game against LA.

DC has been overlooked this year. People who saw them play knew that they have a good football team and a team that is hard to play defense against. So many times I have said you had better be ready to make adjustments against them and if you don't they will bite you. They have some really good weapons. Will be a very good and important game against LA.

Everyone talked up this MC QB up. He played decent and ran hard when he tucked it, but Phillips was much better than that kid. At least Phillips can throw the ball. MC QB does hand off well, I'll give him that. Dekalb defense is still suspect,giving up too many yards rushing. They are too slow reacting to the ball.

Hometown cooking from the ref's. Clock keeper gave MC extra time. It didn't matter, MC couldn't stop Dekalb's offense. Coaching? Talk was MC coaching was better...He forgot to coach defense at the end of the game and allowed Dekalb to throw all over them and then run it in the end zone on a QB sneaker...A QB SNEAKER...come on...

Edited by DC00

Everyone talked up this MC QB like he was Joe Montana. Phillips was much better than that kid. At least Phillips can throw the ball. MC QB does hand off well, I'll give him that. Dekalb defense is still suspect,giving up too many yards rushing. They are too slow reacting to the ball.

Hometown cooking from the ref's. Clock keeper gave MC extra time. It didn't matter, MC couldn't stop Dekalb's offense. Coaching? Talk was MC coaching was better...He forgot to coach defense at the end of the game and allowed Dekalb to throw all over them and then run it in the end zone on a QB sneaker...A QB SNEAKER...come on...

DC has no excuses. I am a DeKalb fan and this post even made me feel ashamed at how it was worded. We had the ball driving it on their 20 and fumbled with a few minutes left in the game. We put ourselves in that situation to have to make that last TD, but we did it. We overcame that obstacle. Now we have to move on to a district game next week and stay focused.

And I don't see why people are so surprised at the QB SNEAK...It is just a play DC runs well. If you've watched all of their games it's easy to see that they have alot of 30+ yard gains off of it.

Edited by TigerPride23

DC has no excuses. I am a DeKalb fan and this post even made me feel ashamed at how it was worded. We had the ball driving it on their 20 and fumbled with a few minutes left in the game. We put ourselves in that situation to have to make that last TD, but we did it. We overcame that obstacle. Now we have to move on to a district game next week and stay focused.

And I don't see why people are so surprised at the QB SNEAK...It is just a play DC runs well. If you've watched all of their games it's easy to see that they have alot of 30+ yard gains off of it.

I'm not talking about the play calling of DC. I'm referencing the coaching comments about how MC coaching staff was superior vs. DC coaching staff, and that's not the case in this game. And a QB sneak is when they play the DC runs well? They do it when they are close to the goal line. They did the QB sneak to position the football for the field goal and MC's defense failed to stop a positioning play. Once again referencing MC's coaching staff...