SULLIVAN EAST @ HAMPTON

BDF36

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think SE keeps it close, but Hampton pulls away in the 4th.

I agree and have said the same thing....Ive heard their chatter already, wondering if we're good enough to stop Glover...Question is, is can Glover take 4-qtrs of Atkins, Waters, Trusler, Boo, Chambers and the rest???!!!!! IF we come to play...I LIKE OUR CHANCES :thumb:

You actually scheduled a home/away game with Johnson County in the SAME YEAR???? WOW - THEY ARE 0-6!!! Go play somebody, you guys are better than that. Hampton is always a good team, but you guys go out early in the playoffs, wonder why? Non-District schedule. I'm not trying to trash you guys, I just saw your schedule this year, pretty weak.

Hampton has scheduled JC for home/away in the same year several times going back a while. Including years when JC was far from 0-6 & not many people wanted much to do with them. JC is down but make no mistake about it they can put together a ball team. Maybe not up to the GCA standards but then again. . . they're not semi-pro either $$$ :mrgreen::roflolk::roflol:

Hampton has scheduled JC for home/away in the same year several times going back a while. Including years when JC was far from 0-6 & not many people wanted much to do with them. JC is down but make no mistake about it they can put together a ball team. Maybe not up to the GCA standards but then again. . . they're not semi-pro either $$$ :mrgreen::roflolk::roflol:

Thats true Crow,a couple of years Hamptons only loss came against JC. Grace even played um last season and JC beat them everywhere but the scoreboard. If anyone is looking for a chump to play,they better not schedule JC anytime soon.They've got a heck of a team coming up. Just one our biggest rivals and always has a big gate. Hampton didn't really want to play um twice this year,but with the scrambling to make out schedules,it was the best option.

Thats true Crow,a couple of years Hamptons only loss came against JC. Grace even played um last season and JC beat them everywhere but the scoreboard. If anyone is looking for a chump to play,they better not schedule JC anytime soon.They've got a heck of a team coming up. Just one our biggest rivals and always has a big gate. Hampton didn't really want to play um twice this year,but with the scrambling to make out schedules,it was the best option.

Johnson County is a tough team. We played a home/home with them the past 2 years. Both games were very physical. If you are not ready to play this group, like you said, they will lay it on you. I didn't know these teams have a history of playing each other 2 times in the same season. What I do know is that JC can be a tough squad to play, not sure about this year at 0-6.

This game:

Hampton 34

Big School 20

Johnson County is a tough team. We played a home/home with them the past 2 years. Both games were very physical. If you are not ready to play this group, like you said, they will lay it on you. I didn't know these teams have a history of playing each other 2 times in the same season. What I do know is that JC can be a tough squad to play, not sure about this year at 0-6.

This game:

Hampton 34

Big School 20

JC had a bad record last season ,but they were pretty dang good,just didn't have one once of luck. This year is a different story,their down,worst team they've had in along time. They'll be back in a hurry.

Hope you're right on you're prediction Gcapride.We've got our hands full,but so do they.

JC had a bad record last season ,but they were pretty dang good,just didn't have one once of luck. This year is a different story,their down,worst team they've had in along time. They'll be back in a hurry.

Hope you're right on you're prediction Gcapride.We've got our hands full,but so do they.

EXACTLY!! :thumb: